Chapter 590. One Year. Fuffy time with Kaleina, Angel, and Kali.

Yasenia looked at the documents, and her eyes caught a name she hadn't heard in a few months. "Flanna..."

Picking up the documents, she read them and sighed. "That giant girl has not come with us again after she returned to her clan. It seems that she had been in close-door cultivation and that her clan will definitively not join ours."

Yasenia looked through the expansive window at the side and rested her chin on her hand. "Well, some things are not meant to be. It's such a shame. She was quite a cute girl, even if she was big. She was so excited to make friends..."

Yasenia finished quickly with her work. Although they were expanding, she had arranged things better during the last months and needed at most four hours a day to sort everything up.

The rest of the day, she used it to practice her professions and also to cultivate. Honestly, besides the few hours she took to spend with her dears, her day was quite monotonous.

The power in her clan had also spread across different races, and the harpies had lost their "top" position. However, for those who were suitable for the job, Yasenia didn't do anything to them.

There were a few who were indignant, but Yasenia told them to scram if they didn't like it.

A few on the younger side who couldn't really understand Yasenia's sudden change of attitude left. After all, it is easier to go from an unprivileged position to a privileged one than vice versa.

Our dragoness missed none of them. Moreover, they were all tied by a very restraining oath, so telling outsiders what was happening in the clan was impossible.

There were three who tried escaping without telling the oath, and Yasenia directly killed them to make an example.

Although it created more dissatisfaction, it was just a temporary feeling, and the sense of respect, even if it leaned more toward fear, was more noticeable.

However, for the dragoness, everything was okay as long as they did their job. She had already reduced the importance of everyone in the Astral Sky Clan from a "small family" to a "working group."

'Well, learning from mistakes is a good thing. I'll probably make more in the future. I'm not perfect, after all. However, these situations are helping me grow a lot and solidify the skills I gained during the War.'

While thinking of her naivety in the first month, Yasenia heard a faint slithering sound accompanied by the sound of taps on the ground.

Her pondering face melted in an expression of love and softness, and she turned around, seeing the door opening and a beautiful purple creature with golden markings entering.

The large and beautiful golden reptilian eyes looked around and stopped on herself, lighting up with a smile of the creature.

"Mommy!"

Yasenia looked at the little dragon big enough to have graduated from resting between her breasts with nostalgia and love.

'She is growing so fast. Is it because of the Demon Nail I fed her? It was a powerful treasure, after all.'

Kaleina moved forward and jumped. The jump was accompanied by a faint Space attributed energy, making her jump much higher than normal.

Yasenia laughed and caught her little dear squishing her long body into hers. "My little baby, how are you doing? Did you have fun with Mama Andrea?"

"Fun, Fun! Mama Andrea and I play fight and teach how to hit metal!"

Yasenia laughed and covered her dragon face with kisses. "You are so cute, dear. I love you."