Chapter 404. Talking About Professions With The Five Elders. Kaleina's cuteness.

Yasenia placed her hand near her neck, and Kaleina coiled around it.

Yasenia kissed her softly, making Kaleina squeak adorably. Yasenia's heart softened, and she decided on something.

Her gaze landed on the elders and told them. "She is my child, Kaleina. I was impregnated in the past by an unknown woman with both genitals. That person then disappeared... However, she left me with this beautiful present. I'm still unsure about her dragon species, but I will love her no matter what."

Elder Mu asked with a hidden meaning. "Hoh? Was she born not long ago?"

The elders thought of something and looked at Kaleina with more curiosity.

Yasenia blinked twice, feeling that the question had a hidden blade. She didn't rush to answer until the thing that felt wrong clicked.

She internally sneered, but her face was calm. "Yes, she hatched not long ago. More or less two weeks ago. I wasn't with the juniors until today because I was taking care of her. I wouldn't have come here if they didn't trigger the ritual."

Elder Mu nodded thoughtfully and didn't pursue the matter.

The others also relaxed, and their attention went away from Kaleina. Yasenia's eyes flashed with a hidden murderous expression, but she didn't show anything.

She just kept softly caressing and kissing her little dear.

Kaleina suddenly squeaked with a more piercing sound, taking Yasenia's attention. She knew that she would make this sound when she was hungry.

Yasenia looked at the elders and then at Kaleina. "Excuse me, elders. Will you be kind enough to stop surrounding me with your spiritual senses for a little while? She is hungry."

They were all grandfathers and grandmothers, so they understood. They complied with Yasenia's request.

The dragoness used her wide and long tail to block her chest and lowered her robes to allow Kaleina to latch onto one of her nipples.

The small dragon bit strongly and began drinking milk.

The elders couldn't see anything, and Yasenia continued the conversation while cradling Kaleina. "Well, since the presentations are out of the way. Let's get to business."

Their expressions had relaxed a lot after speaking with Yasenia, and now they treated her like another junior. After chatting for a while, they assumed that Yasenia was sharp and cold but with a soft heart for those close to her.

With a much better expression, Elder Yu said. "Well, miss Yasenia! The items your juniors gave us are interesting, but only their quality is high. Their functions are quite lacking. For example, the sword only has limited usages."

Elder Mu nodded. "The pill is decent, but it is very limited in terms of use. To ambient a room, I can use other things."

Kali and the others lifted their eyebrows. Kali even asked with a touch of incredulity. 'Hoh? Couldn't they think of better ways to use these items? Maybe they are faking it to buy a large batch for a lower price. Be careful, Yasenia.'

'I know. Thank you, honey.'

Yasenia chuckled softly. "Those are precious products with multiple applications. However, I can understand why you would not value them. As a matter of fact, we can create more useful things of that quality. Kali, show them a real pill."

'Take out something soul-related and something you can currently create. Do not be hasty and think carefully. It must be something we can produce in the future without complications.'