Chapter 473. Evelyn getting attacked?

Kali sighed and was a bit bothered. "I hoped we could be done with it earlier than the three days, to be honest. The rewards are not that attractive, after all."

Yasenia chuckled. "Well, now it looks like we have to stay here until the end of the tournament."

Kali leaned on her side and sighed. "You are right, love. I'll have to wait until the third day even to participate."

Elder Mu asked curiously. "Do you have something to do back at Koran City? Why do you want to return so quickly?"

Kali calmly shook her head as she played with one of Yasenia's hands. "No, I've left everything prepared, but I was in the middle of creating a new interesting Alchemy pill, so I feel like this interrupted my flow. Moreover, I don't want the ingredients to die or escape."

They all blinked twice and found her words a bit strange. 'Hmm? Something is wrong-. Ah! Right, die or escape?'

Our girls felt their skin crawling and gulped. 'Escape!? Will her little squirming creatures escape? That would be quite a disaster, to be honest.'

Angel asked cautiously. "They haven't escaped, right?"

Kali chuckled and patted her with her tail. "Don't worry, Angel."

Elder Mu blinked and asked. "Escape? How can they escape?"

Kali would not say she is using parasites. That's one of her trump cards not even the harpies working under her know. The only ones with this knowledge are her family members.

Therefore, she commented. "Hm? Well, one of the ingredients can escape if I'm not careful enough."

"How is that possible?" Asked a disciple.

Kali lifted an eyebrow and asked. "You haven't worked with sentient plants?"

Elder Mu commented. "Sentient Plants? What kind of sentience level are you speaking about?"

Kali waved her hand and summoned a yellow and purple thirty-centimeter-meter tall plant. It had a small head and sturdy stalks.

Then, the second it appeared, the plant uprooted itself and used those roots to wobble away as if it were escaping.

They all speechlessly looked at the flower move slowly while dropping a few seeds from time to time.

Kali chuckled. "Escape like that. I have a few of these planted. This one is very juvenile, so its running speed is very slow."

Angel laughed and followed behind the flower, taking the seeds. "Little flowers, you are so clumsy~. You are dropping so many seeds."

Kali smiled, summoned a vine to entangle it, and yanked it back to her hand. Then, without delay, she stored it in her ring.

Angel returned to her side with a smile and gave Kali all the dropped seeds.

Elder Mu had never seen something like that and asked with deep curiosity. "What was that?"

Kali commented. "Well, the name is quite literal. [Walking Dandelion Spirt Grass]. It is one of the ingredients for a pill I'm developing. I found one of them a few years ago, and I've been planting them since then."

In truth, she got a plant from the secret area where she broke through in the lake area where Valeria took many plant spirits.

Elder Song thought the plant had intelligence, so she frowned and chided. "Using living beings as alchemy products is a bit deranged, Lady Kali. They have intelligence, right?"

Kali calmly smiled and shook her head. "It doesn't have a conscience. It's similar to plants that explode their seeds to spread them into the distance. These plants have mutated in a way that they will run like that once uprooted and move around aimlessly, dropping their seeds until they die. Not all the seeds will be able to take root, but a few of them can, efficiently spreading them around. It's fascinating, to be honest."