Chapter 540. [Glass Scaled Lamia Clan]. Ebirah's transformation.

After the Heavenly Tribulation ended, Ebirah stood there a bit confused. "Hm? Isn't it supposed to be a bit more difficult?"

Yasenia and Coraline chuckled. Andrea flashed and appeared floating before the giant lobster's face.

The four meters in height and twelve in length creature rendered our tall and heroic woman looking like a miniature person.

"Hm? Wow! Andrea, have you shrunk yourself? You are so tiny~."

Ebirah's streamlined claw stretched and poked Andrea with the golden tip.

After hearing Ebirah's mature voice that still had that underlining cuteness, Andrea smiled and asked. "How are you feeling, little one?"

"Super nice~."

Ebirah looked behind her and flapped her lengthy tail. "Oh! Andrea, look! I told you my tail would be super beautiful~."

Andrea smiled softly and approached, patting her on the forehead. "En, little Ebirah is the most beautiful lobster in the world."

Ebirah's tail moved up and down with happiness, and the tail fan slapped the ground repeatedly, creating a constant slapping sound.

"Ebirah, now that you are an adult, I would like to give you a big surprise."

"A surprise? Is it another delicious mineral?"

Andrea looked to the side with a smile and mouthed. "Look over there."

Ebirah's vertical eyes spun slightly in confusion, and she turned her head, only to freeze the next moment.

Coraline looked at her frozen daughter and laughed gently.

In less than five seconds, Coraline returned to her giant lobster shape, reaching an absolute thirty meters in height and nearly a hundred in length.

Although the sizes were similar, Coraline appeared much more enormous than Yasenia because a lobster's body was much bulkier than a dragon's agile and lean body.

"Mommy!"

Ebirah's pink crystal-like legs moved quickly as she ran face-first into her mother's welcoming embrace.

Looking at the now proportionately small lobster in the embrace of the larger one was endearing.

Their antennae searched each other as they communicated many feelings and words through them.

Ebirah also spoke aloud because of how static she was. "Mommy, I missed you so much~."

"I know, darling. How have you been?"

Ebirah, feeling super secure between her mother's claws, started to ramble about her adventures.

Nobody interrupted as they listened to the recently matured princess talk about it.

A few things were different from Andrea's perspective, but they were not too much different.

"Ah! Mommy, Mommy, I made a super close friend! Although she was mean at first and scared me a lot, we made a friendship contract after she saved me from bad beasts that wanted to eat me, and we became super close!"

Coraline nodded and asked with a normal tone. "How do you feel? Does it feel uncomfortable?"

Ebirah's pincers clicked with a beautiful metallic sound. "Not at all~. Andrea is always pampering me! Also, also, I can enter her soul and nurture my body... ah."

Ebirah stiffened and looked at Andrea. "A-Andrea, will I telling Mommy about these things put you in any trouble?"

Andrea didn't know whether to laugh or cry. 'Dear Ebirah, you've already spilled everything out. What's the point of asking? Thankfully, we clarified everything before, or it would've been difficult to clean up misunderstandings.'