Chapter 470. Dinning with Elder Song. Playing an instrument.

Yasenia turned around and met a bunch of inquiring eyes. Their gazes were so intense that Yasenia almost chuckled.

"What are you looking at so intensely?" She lifted an eyebrow and smiled seductively. "I know I am beautiful, but please, restrain yourselves~."

Kali coughed, snapping everyone out of the dragoness's charm, and asked. "Why did you agree?"

The dragoness charmingly rolled her eyes and commented. "He was brave enough to finish the sentence even when he was stuttering so much and also didn't flee after he said it. Let him play a song. It's not like it can hurt anybody."

Elder Song muttered sourly. "It can hurt your ears."

Yasenia smiled and coaxed. "Then, you play something to heal them later. What do you say?"

Elder Song instantly nodded and smiled elegantly. "Well, if Lady Yasenia says so, I will reluctantly agree."

'Elder Song will play in public!? Didn't she dislike street performers the most?' Her disciples almost choked.

'Elder Song, you are selling yourself too low for Lady Yasenia!'

As many thoughts crossed their minds, the man approached a string instrument and said nervously. "This song is for the beautiful dragon lady on the corner. I composed it myself and called it [Soft Wind]."

When Elder Song's disciples heard the name, their eyes widened, and they looked at their Elder. 'Of all the songs in the world, you choose that one? Do you want to die an early death!?'

It was a very popular song that appeared not long ago. The rhythm was not fast nor slow, perfect for many situations, and very soft sounding.

Yet, nobody knew who made it. Therefore, many musicians who could play it wanted to appropriate the song.

As you should've already guessed, this song was Elder Song's composition.

She once played it for her disciples in one of her courtyards, and a passing person with an excellent ear for music copied it and played it in public.

The result was inferior to Elder Song's but was still leagues ahead of commonplace songs.

Elder Song's face became extremely cold, and her eyes focused on the man with killing intent.

The action she hated the most was artists who appropriated other works and those who didn't take art seriously.

Her usual anger was so high that there were cases of her either crippling or directly killing those who attempted it.

She was about to stand up to stop the man when she heard Yasenia speak. "Oh, an interesting name for a song. I'm curious. Also, what's that instrument? My Clan doesn't have it."

Elder Song swallowed her anger and began calculating in her mind. 'I can take advantage of this situation.'

She snorted and crossed her arms. 'I'll let you embarrass yourself, and then I'll slap you in the face by playing it myself. The humiliation and shame at that time will be enough to shake his heart.'

Then under Elder Song's disdainful eyes and Yasenia's curious eyes, the man used his fingers to play the instrument.

When the first notes spread in the room, the pleasant sound moved a few females on the stands.

'This song is one of the only ones I know, but I've practiced it to perfection!'

Yasenia had been pampered since she was little and harshly trained in almost everything. This meant skills like music, cooking, and similar.