Chapter 503. Cecile's suggestion. Emerald Fury.

Cecile nodded, and she couldn't help but find this woman familiar. However, she didn't have time to ask for names and presentations. Without delay, she began giving orders. "We are leaving from here. We don't know if they have items similar to Soul tablets, so we must be careful."

Soul Tablets are items that can show the well-being of a person through an object. The cultivator must detach and place a strand of their soul in it to use them. If the cultivator dies, the strand of the soul dissipates, and the tablet breaks.

There are many types and of different qualities. The highest quality ones can show even the emotions of the person connected to them. The top-tier ones would even be able to use that strand of the soul to find the killer of the cultivator connected to it.

However, the last ones didn't even exist in the Sky Continent and were items of a much higher level.

By the way, Tatyana has one for Yasenia, but it is with Tatyana's main body and not this one.

Cecile's order was swiftly carried away, and they all left quickly.

Cecile turned toward Valeria and asked. "Valeria, could you use your skills to hide the battle around this area?"

Valeria waved her staff, and the ground trembled as the vegetation proliferated, making the semi-destroyed forest lush with giant trees and abundant vegetation.

It didn't look completely natural. However, even if they inspected the forest, the thing they would find that a large amount of Life energy recently nourished the forest.

Any other battle scars left on the earth would have disappeared, leaving behind a mystery.

Cecile and Kali had a formation with similar effects, something essential to carry around, but since Valeria could do it quickly, they didn't bother to use it.

Our girls were always prepared for most scenarios because Yasenia insisted that they always carry around these things. Even with their giant rings, all the items Yasenia forced them to carry almost occupied ten percent of the spatial items.

Remember that their rings were as large as 100,000 cubic meters. To have ten percent of that filled with different items for many different situations was a lot.

Also, the items were gathered in the Secret Realm and also created by them. Our girls used one hour daily to create small miscellaneous items for themselves, like cleansing, concealing, and shielding formations; one-time-use weapons, shields, or armors; healing, poisoning, antidote, energy-gathering pills; and many more.

They didn't need them since their combat equipment was above mid-level Heaven ranked. However, even when they thought they had too many things, Yasenia would always appear with a smile and ask. "Are you girls working on things to protect yourselves?"

So, these sweet attacks of concern made them work extra hard during that hour. They have accumulated quite a lot after working for more than a year on these items since Yasenia had been asking for them during their time in the Academy.

Most were earth ranked if you searched, with a tiny minority of heaven-ranked items. Each time they looked at that pile, they knew ninety-nine percent of them were mostly useless, but if Yasenia caught them while getting rid of them... Well, their nights would become quite extreme.

Anyway, after leaving no trails behind and moving far away to a safe place, Cecile looked at the time and commented. "Kali, return to Torrent City. Your competition is coming up soon."

Kali frowned. "But I can't leave you behind alone. It is too dangerous not having a senior to look over you and the girls. Also, what are we going to do with them?"