Chapter 497. [True Primordial Beast]. Kali's innate skills.

After Kali began doing what Valeria said, Valeria spoke to Yasenia mentally. 'Yasenia, she is evolving into a three-tailed fox. I need more of your energy to help her. You have three options. They have the same result, but the time needed for each is different.'

Yasenia said. 'Tell me from fastest to slowest.'

Valeria then began explaining the methods to Yasenia while guiding Kali on how to move her energy across her dantian and meridians.

To Kali, Valeria slowly whispered. "Move the energy counterclockwise, and simultaneously, make it flow across all your limbs. Focus on the limbs, especially your two tails, so your bloodline understands how to develop your body further. You are a Unification Realm expert, Kali, so use your soul's understanding to help."

Kali did so, and she felt her energy activating her bloodline. Her senses dove deep into herself, and her mind managed to tap into her bloodline's true potential.

The [Life's Origin Nine-Tailed Fox] bloodline felt like a Boundless Cosmos of life.

In front of Kali's eyes, the image of a nine-tailed green fox bigger than any star appeared. The majestic creature was like an Overlord looking over all creation.

With a wave of one tail, there was a supernova of life energy, creating countless Worlds around the fox.

As it drifted among the stars, the planets orbited around it.

With the energy surge of its second tail, all Worlds were filled with living creatures.

With its third tail, the godlike creature bathed all Worlds with another wave of Life energy, making all beings evolve and grow instantly.

Kali could feel that some of the creatures recently born in those worlds were even stronger than what she had felt from the real Tatyana, making her feel reverence for the creature.

The colossal fox's eyes moved and looked directly at Kali.

The gaze of a being above gods slammed onto her, forcing her to snap out of the vision.

This creature was a [True Primordial Beast], a beast that surpassed creation and destruction.

A creature above concepts.

These images were the awakening of Kali's most extraordinary Innate skills.

[First Tail: Nascent Life], [Second Tail: Blooming Life], [Third Tail: Developing Life].

Until now, Kali's innate skills were lackluster compared to what they should be. She had a skill called [Myriad Blooming Flowers] and Valeria's summoning skill, [Golden Flower Queen].

[Myriad Blooming Flowers] created a domain-type skill that covered everything in hundreds of meters around her as it summoned, as the name said, a myriad of flowers with different effects.

Poisonous flowers, healing flowers, parasitic flowers... Kali could create any plant she had understood to perfection and control them as if they were her fingers.

It was very strong, but with a bloodline related to a creature like the [Life's Origin Nine-Tailed Fox], it felt like not enough.

The main reason was that, unlike the other girls, Kali was still unlocking the potential of her bloodline. As her tails developed, she gained more innate skills.

Moreover, among the new innate skills was a fourth one named [Nature Fox Transformation].

Valeria's words entered Kali's ears again. The time to describe everything in Kali's mind was long, but it wasn't longer than a blink in the real world.