Chapter 566. Buying spree!

Yasenia bid for the items that appeared and were on her list, gaining all of them. After all, the bids were between tens of mid-level Parus and a maximum of a few tens of High-level Parus.

Yasenia's riches amounted to thousands of Flawless Level Parus, so every item Yasenia bought didn't even amount to one Flawless Level Parus with the one thousand needed conversion from coin to coin.

A few hours went by, and the first Body Cultivation Manual appeared.

Yasenia paid a bit of attention without startling Cecile, who was lying on her with eyes closed, resting lightly.

"This cultivation manual is a mid-level Earth rank treasure! The [Forged in Storm Body] Technique suits people with water, lightning, or wind affinities. The starting price is fifty High-level Parus, and the minimum increment is ten high-level Parus."

Yasenia blinked and muttered. "Cultivation manuals are much more expensive than other items."

Carbira looked at Cecile's closed eyes and rhythmically rising back whispered. "A cultivation technique can be used by many, an item by only one person."

Yasenia nodded. "I understand the logic. It's just a mid-level Earth Ranked cultivation technique is not something that would make someone gain excellent strength, so I expected it to cost a bit less."

Carbira was puzzled. "Doesn't the quality only affect the speed?"

Yasenia looked at her, and after a few moments, she nodded. "You are right."

Tatyana smiled. 'She is not.'

Yasenia snorted. 'Who knows who is listening? I've already learned their way of working if they allow buying rights to know who is in each VIP room and also use their registering items to sneak peek the strength of people.'

Tatyana shrugged. 'Will you leave your items here? This action will only sell about thirty of them in total, right? You gave them about a hundred.'

Yasenia pondered. 'I need an excuse to withdraw them. Sigh, I gave the group too much faith because Carbira was such a sweetheart. I guess I was lucky and picked the rare good breed. Let's hope they make a mistake and allow me to withdraw my offer. Using Tengliu's influence, if possible, as a backer will also help me.'

Tatyana laughed. 'Will she agree?'

'If I get close to her during this time, she will.'

'Are you trying to seduce someone who did that?'

'I'm not. I want to increase my image in her, not romantically, but either as a junior or a working partner. My age should be an advantage to stop her horny, right?'

Tatyana snickered. 'I bet she has quite a lot of "fun" with her juniors and colleagues. That intent is not only comprehended by looking, after all.'

Yasenia asked, curious after knowing her mother's history. 'Do you have it?'

Tatyana shook her head. 'I have another one, though.'

'Oh? Which one? Also... How many intents have you understood?'

Tatyana stuck out her tongue, acting cute. 'I won't tell you which or how many. However, understanding Intents is not hard after you are at my level, it is a matter of time. The thing is, they are useless. I can summon one thousand intents at my level, and other cultivators would only laugh at me. Hence, cultivators focus on only a few while pushing forward. The best is focusing on one, but up to five is acceptable depending on the talent.'

'I see... Also, you looked adorable when you stuck your tongue out~. I wanted to take a bite~.'

Tatyana chuckled and leaned her head on Yasenia's shoulder. Cecile's wings lay on Tatyana like a blanket, so her movement did not bother the resting phoenix woman.