Chapter 467. Arriving at Torrent City.

Cecile left Yasenia's back as soon as she saw the rest arrive. It was just a joke about Yasenia carrying her until Torrent City.

When the others looked at the two giant creatures and Jorey talking together, they were curious about who was the winner.

One person from Jorey's group asked curiously. "Who won the race, cousin?"

Jorey turned her head and saw that it was her cousin who asked. Her dislike toward this cousin has lessened a lot since she changed, so she answered in a well-mannered way. "Do you think I can win to Lady Yasenia? Not even the help from Elder Mao's talisman helped. Moreover, to pour salt into the wound, I was outpaced even by Lady Cecile, who managed to keep up with Lady Yasenia."

Elder Song smirked. "Well, I already guessed this result the moment I saw Cecile fly off and surpass you from above."

Elder Mao shrugged. "Such a shame we can't know about Lady Yasenia's treasures."

Carbira sighed in relief. "Lady Yasenia, please don't do these things again. They are not good for my heart."

Yasenia chuckled. "Okay, I'll listen to you. Sorry for making you worry, Carbira."

Jorey stomped the sword below her feet and snorted. "So much for the hundredth fastest flying treasure in the Continent. It couldn't keep up even after getting strengthened by a talisman. Was I scammed?"

Elder Yu was a blacksmith, so he commented honestly. "Don't blame the treasure too much, Lady Jorey. Your own weak cultivation is holding it back. If you were in the Ethereal Soul Body Realm, you would at least be able to have a chance."

Jorey sighed. "Who has time to cultivate when I need to take care of the merchant group? There are so many schemers and people aiming for my throat that I can't stop working for more than a day. If it weren't for them, not to mention the Ethereal Soul Body Realm, I may have already reached the Epoch Core Soul Body Realm!"

Elder Mu snorted. "Don't get ahead of yourself. You are only two hundred years old. With your talent, reaching Epoch Core Body Realm in that short amount of time is impossible. I'm about seven hundred years old and can't make it there yet."

Jorey frowned. "Right. Moreover, my lifespan is about to catch up to me if I keep delaying it."

"Cousin, I can take care of the Merchant group while you enter the Ethereal Soul Body Realm."

"No need. You are still too inexperienced."

Yasenia remembered the items that were about to be auctioned and commented. "Lady Jorey, I recommend waiting for the Brilliant Auction. I think one of my items will be able to help you greatly."

Jorey and the others were surprised. "Really?"

Yasenia nodded. "I wouldn't lie about something so important."

Jorey thought. "Are you talking about the [Soul Enhancing Pills]? They can certainly be useful."

Yasenia shook her head. "There is another pill that...."

"Lady Yasenia, please refrain from saying more."

Yasenia blinked and turned toward Carbira with a smile. "Okay, okay. I understand. However, wouldn't saying things about these items' quality spike the popularity?"

Carbira answered politely. "Our Leader has his own plans."

Yasenia nodded and didn't insist. "Shall we continue?"

They all nodded and continued flying. The speed was faster than before, but it was still limited by the group's slowest.

They had to stop for ten minutes once so that some of the weakest people could recover their energy. However, besides that stop, the journey was without bumps.