Chapter 447. Discussion Between the Harpies. The Last Detail.

After the door closed, the harpies looked at each other and smiled.

One chuckled and commented wistfully. "If she weren't such an iceberg, Lady Cecile would be as attractive as our Matriarch."

"Right, her face is the definition of a peerless beauty. It's a shame she usually is expressionless."

"Well, Lady Cecile only has the Matriarch in her eyes."

"Right, whenever she looks at her, I can see the love practically dripping from her gaze."

Ghana sighed. "You girls have your minds in your lower half."

The harpies stopped and then laughed.

Ghana smiled helplessly. "Remember, they are our superiors. Don't try to seduce them."

One of the younger harpies commented. "But sister, Ghana. The Matriarch has a harem, so maybe she can choose some between us to join it, right?"

Ghana's face cooled down and warned. "Never say that again. I'll tell all of you this time, so listen closely."

"Our Matriarch may seem like an approachable person who would easily fall in love. But I can assure you that Lady Yasenia is warm on the outside but cold on the inside. Do not try to seriously flirt and fall in love with any of the seven Ladies. You'll regret it dearly."

They all stayed silent and took Ghana's words to heart.

Ghana saw that they took it seriously, and she relaxed her expression. "Our Matriarch will be someone important in the future. Her talent is unheard of even after her strength has reached her current height and appears to be still developing. She will skyrocket in the future and take over."

"If you don't want to be left behind, you should not be lazy with your cultivation besides your other responsibilities. Aim for the Epoch Core Body realm, or you'll only be regarded as secondary clan members in the future."

One of the oldest harpies, although she still looked like a well-groomed middle-aged woman, commented. "You have a lot of confidence in her."

Ghana didn't deny it but thought otherwise. 'More like confidence in Lady Yasenia; I have seen Lady Tatyana's prowess in person during the negotiation. Her alone can make any power reach for the stars. I couldn't read any action or thought with my level-two perception Intent. Not even the higher-ups from the Nine sects could escape scrutiny completely.'

Then she turned toward the others and ordered. "Create the registering model as fast as possible. Lady Tatyana is the most hidden between them, so you should be careful. Although the Matriarch is adept and has good concepts, they are sometimes too idealistic. Possible, but some things need to be streamlined and perfected. However, Tatyana's management method is beyond flawless. Her way of negotiating was like a devouring monster slowly swallowing her prey while the prey smiled and gave her gifts."

"Is it so exceptional?"

Ghana nodded solemnly. "The initial price for this mansion was five Heaven-grade and fifty Earth-rank items. In the end, they settled on two Heaven-grade items. However, if that was all, I wouldn't be that impressed. While negotiating, Lady Tatyana changed their perception of the situation and gave some hints to fight back, making them owe Lady Tatyana a favor. Furthermore, Lady Tatyana negotiated that future buys from them would have discounts, and whenever they didn't want a building in a city or were selling, they would contact us first."

They all were stunned. And the other six harpies that went with Ghana to accompany Tatyana confirmed her words.

One of them added with a wry smile. "By now, they should be regretting some of the deals. However, the liquidated damages make it so that it's not worth it to fight back for the benefits that regain."