Chapter 545. Mirrory's warning.

Author Note: Important Note at the end, please read~.

***************************************

To change the strange atmosphere created by Yasenia's involuntary sensual stretching, Esther spoke aloud. "Yasenia, I'm quite curious."

Yasenia leaned back onto Andrea again but didn't continue their hidden adventure. She used her arms to lean Tatyana onto her while resting her head between Andrea's soft pillows. "What are you curious about?"

Esther looked at the girls and chuckled. "Them. I mean, it's not my first time seeing a harem. There are a few men with women flocking around them in the Academy. Women doing the same with male groups are less, but they also exist. However, even when I look at those harems, I find that the eyes of those people are always a bit dissatisfied."

Esther looked at Angel and the others and smiled. "However, I can only feel happiness from them. How do you do it?"

She didn't mindlessly think about Yasenia being the best or any other extreme thought. For Esther, Yasenia was a junior she looked up to as a talented cultivator and someone she was interested in but not obsessed with.

When asking these questions, she was just that, curious and intrigued.

Yasenia got thoughtful. "I said it many times, and I don't mind repeating it again. They are happy, but I still owe them the world. No matter how well I treat them, it is a fact that they are part of a harem. Each of them is worthy of having my entire love, so I feel bad having to split it between them."

"I never tried to be... equal with them because I think that being natural is best. If I force myself to create a schedule, it will become a chore, not a relationship."

"I've never wanted a harem, Esther." Yasenia sighed while the fan girls were surprised. "If it weren't because of my constitution, I would never have created one. That's also why, when I see all of you following me and feel some of your loving gazes, I feel..."

Yasenia didn't end the sentence because she didn't know how she felt.

Was she sad? Was she guilty?

She was not.

She liked and cared for them.

However, what Yasenia feared was these girls ignoring other people and maybe missing their better half because they aim to become hers eventually.

The S.L.U.T members looked at Yasenia with surprise.

Yasenia smiled and looked at them. "Remember that having high dreams and expectations is good, but you must never become blind to your surroundings. Looking up at the stars is beautiful and fills up with courage, but eventually, we must look down and around us, or else, we will trip, fall, and hurt ourselves."

They all nodded thoughtfully.

Esther sighed and smiled softly. Her emerald gaze moved toward the girls. "You girls better take care of your dragoness."

Cecile smiled thinly. "We will."

The others also firmly nodded.

Esther asked Kali. "By the way, Kali. How are you doing? I see the scars are healing, but they are still very much visible."

Kali has been discussing this with a few others but didn't mind answering again. "Honestly? It doesn't matter."

Kali leaned on Yasenia's side after Andrea moved one arm to make space. "I've come to even like the scars a little bit because of Yasenia's care for them, hahaha."

With a smile, she looked at Yasenia and pecked her lips. "Moreover, they are a good way of shooting away suitors. If it weren't because they were caused in that situation, I would have stopped searching for a way to heal them permanently. As long as Yasenia loves me, I wouldn't mind living with them for the rest of my life."