Chapter 571. On the way to the auction.

After finalizing everything, Evelyn looked at Yasenia and frowned. "As expected, you look weird."

Yasenia turned her head to look at the mirror and smiled. "It's really not bad."

Kaleina poked at Yasenia's face curiously, her golden eyes blinking strangely. Evelyn asked. "Kaleina, is your mommy beautiful or ugly?"

"Beautiful!"

Yasenia smiled. "See?"

Evelyn's eyes flashed, and she asked. "Is Mommy more beautiful now or before?"

Kaleina half understood, and Evelyn patiently explained. Kaleina answered confidently. "Before!"

Evelyn smirked. "See?"

Her smirk disappeared, and she pouted. "It's not bad because you are beautiful even if you put on monster makeup."

Yasenia kissed Evelyn's cheek and smiled softly. "Then, do you want to redo it?"

Evelyn blinked and looked at the hour by taking a look through a window. "But it will be late for you to go to the auction if I redo it."

Yasenia smiled. "Then, I'll go out like this."

Evelyn felt a bit ashamed. Objectively speaking, it was really not bad. However, compared to Yasenia's natural face, it looked tacky.

Even when the layer was light, it was easy to see when you looked at the neck.

Evelyn said. "Let me clean it, Yasenia."

Yasenia placed Kaleina on the table and hugged Evelyn tightly, lovingly kissing her lips.

The lipstick was exceptional and didn't come off, but its taste still made it into Evelyn's mouth, giving her an exciting sensation.

Evelyn breathed roughly and used her hand to stealthily grab Yasenia's hardening nipples.

Yasenia's eyes deepened, and she carried Kaleina on her tail outside while lifting Evelyn with her arms. Evelyn moaned lowly as the walking movement began stirring something deep inside her.

After leaving Kaleina on the bed out of the bathroom in the cultivation room, she re-entered again while carrying Evelyn.

Evelyn was lightly moved back and forth while walking, and her sensitivity increased. The previous comfortable member lodged inside began creating sparks, and by the time the bathroom door closed, the sparks transformed into lighting.

Yasenia lifted her butt, positioning her above her dick.

Evelyn kissed Yasenia's lips many times over as she felt her body lowering and the thick phallus of the dragoness prying open her vagina.

Yasenia's first strokes were slow, accommodating Evelyn's insides to her girth while allowing her insides to secrete enough lubrication.

Eventually, she began pounding her mid-air and making her moan.

Evelyn's eyes blurred, only registering the dragoness's face and her makeup.

Miraculously, she thought that Yasenia looked gorgeous.

As Yasenia's dick hit her cervix repeatedly, as she liked it, her body was washed with an orgasm that made her body tremble and squeeze the dick inside her. Yasenia grunted and poured her load into her, making Evelyn cry aloud in euphoria.

The dragoness used her time to the limits and spent the following ten minutes using her tail to fill Evelyn again.

Kaleina heard the door open sometime later and looked at her mother, fully clothed, supporting the wobbly Evelyn.