Chapter 444. Leaving the mansion. Five Shadow Fang group.

Once their forging session ended, Tatyana arrived to knock on their door. "Enter!"

The door opened to reveal the Death Empress's figure wearing a white dress.

Yasenia turned around and smiled. "How was your trip?"

Tatyana smiled back and walked toward her, her eyes roaming her body. "Fruitful. By the way, where is Kaleina? I don't see her here."

Yasenia blinked and commented. "I left her with Cecile before coming to the smithy."

Tatyana looked at Andrea's dodging eyes and understood. She lifted her eyebrow and commented. "I hope you practiced seriously."

A cough left Andrea's mouth, and she continued cleaning up the smithy.

At first, Yasenia didn't understand, but she soon got it. "I've even had an enlightenment about blacksmithing, so I guess it was fruitful. A little bit of fun doesn't hurt."

"Right. Let's go down after you finish here."

They nodded, ignoring the harpies' curious eyes.

While walking down the stairs, Yasenia looked outside through the windows and saw that the sky was already darkening. "It's so late. I only managed to create three swords."

"Matriarch, to have only worked for a day, that's very good!"

Yasenia smiled and nodded.

Soon they separated from them, and they both went toward the kitchen while Andrea left to inform the others.

After confirming that no harpies were around, Yasenia hugged Tatyana and asked while coiling her tail around her. "How was it? Did you have any problems? Was it difficult?"

Tatyana smiled and returned the hug, burying her face in Yasenia's neck and sniffing her floral scent. "Don't worry, little treasure. Everything went well. The final price for their house and the shop locations in this city are two low-level Heaven-ranked items. What do you think?"

Yasenia looked down at the gorgeous woman and blinked, surprised. "Just two swords? No way. Even if Heaven-ranked items are expensive, they shouldn't be able to buy all their houses and shops. I heard that they were a second-rate power, after all."

Tatyana nodded and lazily leaned on her tall daughter. "They are in dire need of good equipment to fight the Nine Sect. I used it to my advantage to scam them. We've signed a contract and even used vows, so they can't return even if they regret it now. With a nod of your head, we can buy it whenever."

Tatyana looked up and smiled mischievously. "Not to mention, I've managed to slip a clause that prohibits them from messing with us in the future. It's not absolute since they only have to sacrifice those tied in the oath. However, they will lose three Ethereal Soul Body Realm cultivators if they do so."

Yasenia laughed. "In short, unless it is a considerable offense, we are immune to them."

Tatyana nodded. "They are the thirty-first Clan of the thirty-three clans, the [Lightning Flash Squirrel] Clan. I asked around and learned that the conflict started because an arrogant junior from the [Nine Pure Melody Sect] forced herself on a man from the Squirrel race. However, the woman turned the story around, and both sides fell off since there was no definitive proof for either side."

Yasenia realized. "I wondered why they could resist the Melody sect with a second-rate power level. It turned out to be one of the thirty-three clans. By the looks of it, even if internal conflicts exist, the thirty-three clans are unified toward outside threats. Although they won't truly interfere, they won't let the clan be destroyed. I guess the conflict will end either with the Squirrel Clan's apology or the Melody Sect asking the other Nine sects to interfere."