Chapter 421. Yasenia Spirit Cooking.

When Yasenia returned to the kitchen, she had Kaleina coiling around the crown of her head like a beautiful and stylish headband. Yasenia gave her one last caress and spoke with Kaleina. "Let's cook together, dear. We'll be cooking for your...."

Yasenia blinked twice, 'Right, what are they for Kaleina? Mothers? That's not right... Aunts? That's also not right. Mother-aunt? That's quite a mouthful. Hmm, I think the best way would be to call mother and their name when they are referring to other mothers and just mother when they are referring to their biological mother.'

Yasenia then became confused. 'So... What will they call me, then? Father?'

Yasenia stood still, giving the matter some spins.

Kaleina looked at her standing still mother, filled with confusion. The thoughts were obviously childish, but the general feeling was like this: 'Why is she standing still? Wasn't mommy going to show me something?'

Yasenia smiled and spoke to herself. "Ah! I know, I'll be mommy~. Hmm, such a sticky and sweet way of calling is best~. Even if they called me daddy, I wouldn't mind. Although I share more similarities with a female figure, I can't deny that I have what it takes to pass as a male. Either way, it must be a sweet and sticky calling."

Meanwhile, Kaleina, who had already called her like in her mind, was confused about all that rambling. Her immature mind couldn't keep up with the speech and only got a general and unclear idea.

Yasenia shook her head and focused on the ingredients in front of her. "Well, Kaleina. To cook the big wolf and make accompanying foods at the same time, we first have to chop it in pieces and then cook it in portions. That's why our kitchen has ten cooking spots. Naturally, cooks can work together, but a skilled Spirit Cook can simultaneously use those ten spots with all their fires and utensils as if they would be used individually."

Kaleina blinked, not understanding a thing. However, she felt good listening to Yasenia's voice.

Yasenia continued talking. "And that's not counting on more advanced ones who can use tens, hundreds, or thousands of cook spots at the same time. I've been practicing this skill, so your mommy is very good at it and can use between ten and twenty spots! Are you impressed, dear?"

"Squeak!" Exclaimed the small dragon after hearing her name.

Yasenia laughed proudly, looking weirdly cute.

"Cooking meat is not that difficult, dear. Everyone can make a stake on a pan with oil and some spices just by eye. However, that's only if you cook it without striving for perfection."

"When meat is perfectly cooked, it melts in the mouth with one or two chews, spreading rich and strong flavor and making you wish for more. Not to mention, meat can be accompanied by a wide variety of vegetables, sauces, and many other things."

Yasenia laughed. "Speaking of sauces, mommy has a special one made from her breastmilk~. It's extremely delicious and goes quite well with almost everything. Well, you like to take it directly the most, right, Kaleina?"

"Squeak!" Answered the little dragoness again after hearing her name.

Yasenia approached the wolf and summoned [Draconic Heart]. "Draheart, it's time for us to shine."

After hearing the motivated buzz from her sword-kitchen-knife, Yasenia got to work and slowly separated the giant wolf into usable parts.

The beast was three meters tall and almost six meters long. Moreover, being a winter wolf, its body had plenty of meat. 'Hmm, I should use half of the food for my dears and the other half for Sierra.'