Chapter 499. Kali's third tail. Valeria's lack of common sense. (R-18)

This went on for two hours before Yasenia was utterly empty.

After the dragoness put in so much effort, the energy around them flowed toward them rapidly.

Kali didn't really need Yasenia to advance. The reason Yasenia's help was needed was for speed.

If Yasenia didn't interfere, Kali would be able to unlock her third tail in half a year. It looks like much, but for cultivators who already have more than a thousand years of lifespan, half a year is nothing.

However, Yasenia's help could accelerate the process to under three hours.

As the energy was suctioned toward the fox, Valeria hugged them and used her aura to mix with the monstrous amounts of energy flowing around.

Kali's mind also focused on the energy, and as the pure Life energy entered her body, her tired mind reinvigorated, and she woke up from her groggy state after having sex for so long.

Her eyes opened, and her verdant green eyes gained a beautiful glow.

"Kali, love. Absorb everything without holding back, do not worry about your meridians. They can take all of this."

Kali felt her pores open as she sucked everything in. Her Dantian and meridians swelled as her body was inundated with the mix of Valeria's, Yasenia's, and her own energy.

Kali's cultivation increased wildly as she advanced several months' worth of progress in just a single moment.

Valeria aimed for this moment and used all the energy inside her as a medium to cushion the backlash of the wave of energy. Then, everything inside Kali merged and nourished while breakthrough the bottleneck toward the next level.

*BOOM!*

Kali's aura burst with extreme might as the shockwave blasted everything in the room.

The room walls would've collapsed without the preventive formations Angel and Tatyana had laid before.

Then, after her cultivation increased to the second level of the Unification Realm, Kali felt a burning sensation at the root of her spine, between her two tails.

Valeria and Yasenia observed their aura as her third tail delicately sprouted and quickly grew from the space between the other two appendages she had long possessed.

Valeria caressed Yasenia's back and tail root and asked softly. "Yasenia love. This will take ten more minutes. Can you hold on?"

Yasenia was drenched in sweat, and her waist had just stopped moving inside Valeria.

After so much sex, she felt as if her dick belonged in Valeria's pussy. Yasenia looked up with watery eyes, exhaustion filling her face, and asked. "Sorry, repeat the question. I'm a bit out of it."

Valeria felt her heart softening and asked. "Can you continue for ten more minutes?"

Yasenia frowned. Then, she asked. "Is it necessary?"

Valeria shook her head softly. "This will change the chances from a ninety-nine point nine percent to one hundred percent, nothing more."

Yasenia breathed heavily and wanted to move, but she couldn't move anymore after losing Blood Essence and most of her Yang energy. "Sorry, Valeria. I'm at my limit. I really can't. If you can make me cum without me moving, then go ahead, but my body is exhausted."

Valeria nodded and tried. Yasenia's member was ultra-sensitive, so with the Spirit Queen's expert care, it didn't take long for her to start twitching and spurting semen again.

Yasenia kissed Kali as she did so. Kali was semi-conscious and responding to the kisses of her lover.

The sensation of her third tail growing was comfortable and burning at the same time. "Mmmn, Yasenia, Yasenia, I love you."