Chapter 569. Breakthrough!

The following morning, Yasenia woke up earlier than usual to cultivate.

She silently escaped being buried under her dears and took her sleeping little dragoness with her.

Kaleina groggily blinked, but when she felt the familiar caresses from her mommy, she closed her eyes again and sighed through her nose.

The reason Yasenia woke up early was because of her promise to Kali. She had to cultivate extra because of her use of Blood Essence back then to advance what she would usually do.

By now, Yasenia and all of the girls were on the verge of a breakthrough to the next level.

Yasenia also felt much closer because of Tatyana's and Valeria's Yin energy. Added to this, the absurd amounts of energy she could absorb, she was confident in breaking through today.

After arriving at her room, Yasenia sat cross-legged after she left Kaleina on a cushion at the side.

The Sun wasn't even up, and the sky was dark. However, there was a hint of blue on the horizon.

She closed her eyes and activated the energy-gathering formation.

Her pores opened, and her tail's energy-absorbing quality activated. The still air in the room slowly moved as energy began gathering toward the dragoness.

With each breath, Yasenia absorbed the energy of the world.

Her meridians absorbed her surroundings' Sun, Moon, and Star energies while her body worked to expel everything else.

From her meridians, the energy rotated and was absorbed into the Dantian.

When the energy entered her Dantian, her [Primordial Energy Core] absorbed it and transformed it into pure and personal energy.

That energy was like a stream of multicolored light that moved across her [Solar System Dantian]. A large part of it went toward the center, where the [Celestial Energy Star] resided. The rest was divided across the [Celestial Pearl]. [Draconic Heart], and her own body.

Inside her Dantian, her three intents, her [Empyrean Galaxy Domain], and the energy everything swam into rotated around the Celestial Energy Star as Yasenia's cultivation reached the limit of consolidation.

'I can't have a stronger foundation. Now, let's breakthrough. I should use a bit from Valeria's Yin energy and another bit from Mom's Yin energy.'

The pure green ball and pure black ball floating near the [Celestial Energy Star] and being suppressed by it let out a few strands of energy to be absorbed.

Yasenia absorbed the accumulated Yin energy in her Dantian and combined it with the energy absorbed from the surroundings to nourish her body.

The energy streams across her meridians nourished her soul, dantian, organs, bones, muscles, and marrow.

Then, her aura condensed as her understanding of the soul increased.

The objective in the Unification Realm was, as the name said, having your Soul, mind, Dantian, and body become tightly connected.

Before this realm, they could be considered different parts of a cultivator. However, after the Unification Realm, everything came together as a whole.

Yasenia needed to understand and perceive the existence of the soul for the first three levels.

For the following three levels, from the fourth to the sixth, the cultivator had to create a link between those four.

Then, from level seven to nine, the cultivator made everything connect and fuse into one.