Chapter 581. Millionaire! The last treasure.

Two items were left to sell from the auction. They were the top two items.

The first one of lesser quality was Yasenia's peak-level Heaven-Ranked pill. The other was the final item, which was still a mystery.

Ghana spoke as the auctioneer pulled down the cover for the pill. "Lady Tengliu, you have twenty-seven million in the card."

Tengliu nodded.

The dragon woman presenting the auction smiled and allowed the aura of the pill to engulf the hall.

The presence of the peak-level Heaven-ranked pill could warp the energy around and create an aura of its own.

Everyone leaned a bit forward, captivated by it.

"Next, we have the [Core Soul Formation Pill]. It's a peak-level Heaven-ranked pill that breaks all logic. The Astral Sky Clan informed us of its effects, and although we find it difficult to believe, they've placed their reputation on the line and promised that these were the effects."

The woman smiled. "The fact is, this is the only [Core Soul Formation Pill] in their possession. One of the items they can't replicate from the ones presented because the herbs for it were found in a secret realm."

Murmurs of interest could be heard from the attendees.

"This miraculous pill was found in a tomb in a secret realm four hundred years ago. Even then, the extremely high quality of the pill jar has maintained its effects as if it were a recently made pill. The purity of this gem is an astounding ninety-eight percent! An unheard number on pills in the heaven-ranked."

Tengliu's face changed. "Is it really that old and of that quality?"

Yasenia strengthened the anti-spying formation and nodded. "I would not lie in easily disproven facts. This is quite literally the strongest pill I have."

Tengliu's eye twitched. "Why are you selling it?"

Yasenia answered. "It's of no use for us. Although it could help us, it is not imperative. Honestly, my dual cultivation technique has better effects than it. The more I learn about it, the more impressed I am. Recently, I've learned that purifying the soul is possible with it."

Cecile blinked. "Is that why I've absorbed the [Void Soul Phoenix Tear] faster?"

Yasenia nodded. "The Dual Cultivation technique is honestly miraculous to the extremes. Where did you get it, Mom?"

Tatyana commented. "In the tomb that I visited and learned the ritual for... you know, you."

Yasenia nodded and thought. 'So, it is from the Moon Goddess and Sun God tomb. No wonder it is this powerful. My cultivation technique is also part of it. It is a combination of the [Convergence of the Sun], [Convergence of the Moon], and [Convergence of the Stars], creating [Convergence of the Celestial Bodies].'

Her attention went back toward the auctioneer when she began describing the effects. "The effects are as follows. This pill helps the cultivator cross any Heavenly Tribulation except the one that allows us to cross into the divine realm that Hero Distancia crossed."

Yasenia remembered. 'Right the Transcendence Realm. Is it called that for Body Cultivators? I think it might have another body.'

"Not only that, but during the tribulation, the pill will use the Heavenly Lightning to purify the soul, strengthen meridians, strengthen the dantian, eliminate impurities in the body, enhance the bloodline, nourish the Physique, and increase the talent of the cultivator."

"Moreover, it would give a passive cleansing to the body and eliminate impurities at a tremendous rate even after it, making cultivating take half the effort for twice the results."