Chapter 409. Meeting with the City Lord.

Ghana guided Yasenia through the enormous mansion. If Yasenia weren't sure that this was the main building of this city, she would've mistaken it for a labyrinth. The corridors were abundant, their height changed often, and there were doors of various sizes.

Honestly, walking through these hallways would be confusing without a guide. Nevertheless, there was a luxurious air contained in them, and signs were pointing at the exit and communal rooms where you could inform yourself where you wanted to go. Not to mention, some people had some flashlight that indicated where they had to go.

There was order within the disorder, which gave the place a naturally imposing nature.

It seemed as if the building was telling the person inside them that they were not in a random place but a site where top authorities gathered.

Of course, the building was built to accommodate races of all sizes. This was the reason for the changes in altitude in the hallways.

Yasenia and our girls observed that everyone had a dignified air while walking, some looking outright nervous.

A large variety of creatures could also be seen walking around. Most had humanoid forms and features, people with wings, tails, horns, and other animal characteristics.

Even then, Yasenia and the others saw beasts from time to time. Between them, bipedal beasts were rare, four-legged were the most common, and there were occasional six-or-more-legged creatures.

They even saw an enormous centipede crawling around. 'So insect-like creatures also exist in the Distancia Continent.'

Evelyn excitedly said in a mental message. 'Look! There is a woman with six large breasts over there! The dress looks gorgeous on her while showing off her three deep cleavages at once. I wonder from which species she is.'

Yasenia had to control her tail, or she would've sent her flying multiple times already.

Andrea was also curious. 'Cecile, do you know her species?'

Cecile gave that woman a side glance and commented. 'She is a bear-kin. She should have inherited the teat number of her beast form back into the human form. It's not that rare. I've seen in books rodent women with eight or ten breasts.'

Evelyn looked at Yasenia and snickered. 'Suddenly, I find our Yasenia's peerless tits lacking-'

*Slap!* *Bang!*

Everyone stopped walking and saw how a human slid down the wall after being slapped by the dragon woman.

They frowned when they discerned the happy smile on the human's face. 'Was she trained to be beaten?'

Their eyes looking at Yasenia changed from awe-struck to curious. 'Some people have strange tastes.'

Yasenia sighed. 'Who can resist the call of the Dao? It is infinitely profound, so once you begin falling onto it, you can only push forward bravely, wanting to see the end of it. It doesn't matter the stares you receive. I can only see my objective in front of me. Ignoring the world and walking my infinite path. What a lonely road.'

The other's felt their eyebrows twitching and wanted to slap her back. 'Why is her nonsense somewhat understandable!?'

Anyway, after that slight pause, Ghana continued guiding them until they reached a large pair of double doors. They were made of a combination of white, brown, and black wood, looking luxurious and complex.

Yasenia hummed and guessed. 'Is it a custom to have luxurious doors the more powerful you are? I should take it into account.'

Kali squinted her eyes and communicated. 'This door is made of [Living Wood], a variant created from growing plants in [Living Dirt] and altering the original one.'