Chapter 448. Wealthy? Super Spirit Market. Jewelry and Gem Embedding.

After the seven harpies left and closed the door, Yasenia's aura softened, erasing the solemn feeling in the room.

Without the dragoness's pressure, the room was very cozy and welcoming. The colors and plants created a relaxing atmosphere.

Cecile spoke with a soft tone. "Good job, my love."

Yasenia stood up and threw herself into Cecile's embrace.

The phoenix naturally opened her arms and silver wings, closing them as soon as the soft and fragrant body snuggled comfortably.

"Sweetheart~, I'm so tired! Pamper me~."

Who could resist?

Cecile certainly could not. She carried Yasenia toward the large couch and sat with the dragoness straddling her. Although the dragoness was big, this didn't impede them from sitting in this position.

The Phoenix's cold body would feel uncomfortable for other people, but Yasenia thought it was perfect.

Although Yasenia's body and attitude were usually hot, she also had the Moon attribute.

Attributes affected personality to a certain extent. It was a knowledge known by everyone.

Yasenia's Sun and Moon attributes also took part in this. For outsiders, Yasenia was as cold as the Moon and as indifferent as the night sky.

For her dears, she was the opposite, like the warm Sun that kept them warm and cozy in a cold-blooded world.

For her allies, Yasenia was like the stars in the sky. She had a mysterious and celestial beauty and looked like someone you couldn't see through or obtain.

After they sat comfortably, Cecile began petting her dragoness and kissing her. "My love is so hardworking. I'm very proud of you."

Cecile's three phoenix tails entangled with Yasenia's dragon tail as her hands caressed her back and her large wings cocooned her.

The feeling of the cold and feathered tails squeezing her tail muscles melted the dragoness until only a purring and tail-wagging dragoness blob remained.

The others chuckled and sat around them. Evelyn crossed her legs and commented. "We finally have everything on the starting line and ready to go."

Andrea nodded. "Right. What is our next move?"

Kali suggested. "Should we stay low and gather information?"

Evelyn answered. "Have you forgotten the small tournament coming up in the neighboring city? We should watch it to understand how strong juniors of the powers here are."

Yasenia didn't stop sniffing her sweetheart's neck as she commented. "You are right. However, remember that we have to do a few things more important than that before that."

Angel commented. "Long Baidi's ring is almost opened. I'll need two more days. Between the treasures inside, nothing will be of immediate use. It is also a shame that Sky Continent's purple crystals are worthless here. There are almost five hundred thousand of them."

Evelyn spluttered. "Five hundred thousand!?"

Tatyana chuckled. "If you could exchange them for Parus, you would become one of the richest people in Distancia."

Andrea asked. "What is the exchange rate?"

Tatyana said. "To remind you, the Parus currency is divided into six levels, needing 1000 of the previous one to reach the next. These levels are flawed, low, mid, high, peak, and flawless Parus."

Evelyn smirked. "I think none of us are so forgettable, Tatyana."

Tatyana smiled and thoughts. 'You may not be, but some people are.'