Chapter 528. On their way to meet the S.L.U.T.s (R-18)

Ghana, Yasenia, Kaleina, Tatyana, and Cecile walked down the hallway.

Ghana asked. "Yasenia, how much can I reveal to my sisters? Should I also inform the rest of the clan members of the general situation?"

Yasenia carried Kaleina between her arms as she pondered, her tail tapping the ground as it swayed, creating rhythmic sounds along her steps. "Do not reveal our schemes. It is enough for them to know about the ambush. Also, do not inform people besides the harpies."

Ghana asked curiously. "Did my sisters do something out of place, Yasenia?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering as to why you didn't trust them as much as you did with me. They are all very loyal to you. Honestly, too loyal for just being a month under your banner."

Yasenia understood. "It's not like that. They have all performed and worked far above my expectations."

Ghana was confused. "Then?"

Yasenia smiled. "It's a personal problem. I've interacted a lot with you and clearly understand your character. Therefore, I decided to trust you. However, I have yet to share that crucial time with the other harpies to make such decisions."

Ghana nodded.

"However," Yasenia continued. "If you want to share it with someone, share it with the head departments like Gala, Leila, Hanna, and Florrie. I'll leave the decision of revealing those secrets to you."

Ghana pondered.

Yasenia saw the point where they would separate and reminded her. "Remember that if this secret gets out, the Fu clan and the nine sects will undoubtedly take us as enemies. I do not fear them, but I can't protect all of you from them. I don't fear them because I can escape and hide with a small group."

"I understand. I'll be careful."

Tatyana. "Let's go, Ghana. I'll leave the speaking to you. If you have any doubts, you can always ask and tell me about it."

"Yes, Lady Tatyana."

Yasenia approached Tatyana and kissed her softly once. "See you later, Mom."

Tatyana smiled, her red eyes shining beautifully like rubies.

Kaleina squeaked and lifted her arms toward Tatyana.

Tatyana was a bit surprised, but she leaned down with a smile and kissed Kaleina's snout. "Goodbye, little girl."

Kaleina's reptilian golden eyes curved as she squeaked happily.

Yasenia asked with a laugh. "When did she become so attached to you?"

Tatyana rolled her eyes. "Probably because you keep leaving her with me when you do other things."

Yasenia realized. "Well, sorry. But I'm the most relaxed when I leave her in your care."

Tatyana smiled softly. It wasn't something burdensome for Tatyana. This meant Yasenia felt the safest when she left her progeny in Tatyana's care.

For a dragon as a parent to say that, it meant that trust, affection, and confidence toward that person was absolute.

This was something ingrained deep inside them because dragons were fragile as children.

Yasenia turned back and turned around, sashaying her hips away as her long tail swayed behind her.

Cecile walked with her, side by side, holding hands.

And Kaleina slithered to the top of Yasenia's head and looked around like the proud little princess she was.