Chapter 597. FIGHT!

A few moments ago, Yasenia was approaching the fighting place silently while hiding her presence. 'Mom said we should run, so I must be careful. However, this is a rare chance to see a high-level battle.'

Yasenia summoned [Starry Sky], accumulating stars just in case, and pondered as her body flashed through the forest. 'Moreover, I should be able to defend myself in a dangerous situation. My strength has become much higher. If I see that the fight is too much for me, I can always turn and run. My speed is not small with my new movement technique, the [Heavenly Constellation Steps].'

Yasenia was impressed by this technique; it had many layers, and on each layer, Yasenia unlocked a [Constellation], and with it, the general steps also became faster. She had entered the first level, allowing her to make her speed sixfold. New constellations were unlocked from the second step onward.

Once she came close enough to see the battle, Yasenia slowed down and observed the battle situation.

She couldn't help but show a stunned expression. 'What are those things? They are actually resisting Mom, Valeria, and Mirrory. Although they can't really fight back, they are very resilient and fast.'

Yasenia frowned and decided to take more distance and look from further away. 'I really can't join.'

The sickening howl of pain from the one punched by Mirrory reached her ears, making her soul shudder.

'Even with its back ripped open, it can still fight...'

Her eyes moved toward the second creature that was being besieged by a swarm of plant and undead creatures. 'That enormous eye in its chest is quite terrifying.'

A massive shockwave from the battle made Yasenia's aura destabilize for an instant, making her frown. 'I should leave.'

Yasenia turned around, but although these Abyssal Horrors were monstrous, they were not mindless.

Quite the contrary, intelligence and perception were very high, especially for the one with a massive eye in the middle of the chest.

Therefore, the slight aura fluctuation was caught by the two Abyssal Horrors and the three seniors.

It was at that moment that Yasenia turned to leave that her entire body erupted in chills as her instincts shouted danger.

Yasenia's muscles tensed as every single skill to reinforce her body exploded in a massive aura burst, and her figure became a blue streak, shooting into the distance.

Tatyana's desperate shout reached her while she turned around and activated her auras. "YASENIA, RUN!"

BOOOM!

A massive explosion accompanied by a malformed aura exploded from the big-eyed monster and locked onto Yasenia.

With a turbulent purple aura around it, the creature burst with monstrous might and exploded the swarm, trying to delay it, shattering the encirclement and rushing toward Yasenia.

Yasenia's face became solemn as she looked back and saw the thing follow behind her.

It was not that Yasenia was weak, not at all. For her level, Yasenia was extremely strong. Put Ghana, for example, at 300 years. She previously was in the middle level of the Ethereal Soul body realm.

What kind of cultivation will Yasenia have at 300 years? It was clear that it would be much higher, basically incomparable.

However, these creatures were from [The Abyss], a high-level plane. Moreover, they had bodies that were comparable to dragons of a high-level bloodline.

Therefore, Yasenia, even if massively talented, would not be able to fight against a creature like this that was in the equivalent of the Dantian Spiritualization Realm and knew a high-level intent.