Chapter 600. Yasenia's confusing breakthrough?

They were at the end of their second year since they arrived in Distancia.

The basin had transformed quite a lot.

With our girls' hard work, many different establishments, rooms, areas, and buildings had been built.

Yasenia used the building of the sect as training for her professions, and the same for the other girls.

To build a sect, one needed to have infrastructure, formations, formation cores, and even the flora and fauna of the surroundings required to be regulated.

Yasenia swept down, and her sword glowed powerfully as she decapitated a giant bear near the valley's entrance toward the inside of the mountain basin.

The bear was near the middle level of a Unification Realm cultivator, but Yasenia wasn't even panting slightly quicker after the fight. Her breathing was calm, and even her braids weren't undone. 'Hm... These beasts are a bit weak. Why are they trying to attack us?'

The beasts would very much like to tell her that they were imposing beasts who previously controlled a large area of this place, but they were all dead, so Yasenia was clueless that she was slaughtering the leaders of the previous beast groups gathering here.

She dug out the core of the bear; they sold at a very nice price. However, she frowned when looking at it. 'Why does it smell so... strange? Every core smells so... unappetizing?'

The melon-sized core glowed with beautiful lights and appeared very pure, but Yasenia felt that it was slightly disgusting. So, she threw it in her ring to give it to place it in the Astral Sky Shop later. 'Well, whatever... Hm?'

Yasenia felt the energy inside her revolve in a strange matter, and her abdomen felt hot. She used the Spiritual Sense to look inside herself and looked inside the Dantian.

The [Primordial Energy Core] was being fed [Celestial Energy] by the Celestial Star in the middle. It began spinning rapidly, and a shockwave burst from herself, moving the vegetation in the surroundings.

She felt a refreshing current moving across her limbs as her muscles, bones, and meridians strengthened.

After a few moments, the events stopped, making her confused. "What just happened?"

She looked at the [Primordial Energy Core] and felt it had had a breakthrough just now. 'It looks... purer?'

Yasenia pondered. 'After becoming a dragon, my heart was substituted by [Draconic Heart], the [Celestial Pearl] became my Soul Core, then, my beast core was substituted by the [Primordial Energy Core], and inside my Dantian, the [Celestial Energy Star] was born, together with the [Empyrean Galaxy Domain]. Now, my intents also orbit around the Celestial Energy Star. The balls of Yin energy from Mom and Valeria are completely absorbed, so this leaves five "planets" orbiting around a "star." Each "planet" is a core part of myself.'

Yasenia continued. 'Now, my "beast core" broke through some kind of barrier?'

Yasenia thought about what she knew about beasts. 'Beasts evolve by themselves and can't cultivate. So... does this mean my beast core broke through? What rank am I?'

She made a fist and punched forward swiftly and elegantly.

BOOM!

The air before Yasenia rippled, making Yasenia's eyebrow lift. 'My physical strength has at least doubled.'

Yasenia looked around the valley entrance and only saw the corpses of tens of beasts. 'Hm... I should clean up a little bit.'

She approached each of them and stored them in her spatial ring. Then, she transformed into her dragon form, becoming a massive one-hundred-and-fifty-meter-long beast, and flew toward the basin again. 'How are the animals I placed in my ring doing?'