Chapter 529. S.L.U.Ts in trouble?

Cecile looked at the giant doors and asked. "Why did you not replace the building completely?"

"Hm? Are you asking why I am remodeling it instead of demolishing it?"

"Hm."

"I wanted to see the Live Material workers in action. Also, I don't want to use different architecture from the one in this city. The fewer details available to uncover our marks, the better."

"I see. This place should be able to hold at least three hundred people, right?"

"It could hold about one-hundred giants so that space should be enough for four-hundred people to live comfortably and create profession and training rooms."

Yasenia opened the main gate, and the giant doors slid open. With perfect control, the doors didn't make any sound.

Cecile commented. "It is my first time here. I didn't expect to feel so small."

Yasenia looked around and smirked. "Well, it would feel cramped if we were in our beast forms."

Cecile blinked and smiled. "True."

They stepped inside, and Yasenia was confused. "Where are they?"

"Squeak?"

Yasenia looked between her arms and saw Kaleina's poking head looking at her. Yasenia looked at the night sky through one of the windows in the main hall and realized. "Right, it's dinner time."

Cecile lifted an eyebrow. "You'll feed her now?"

Yasenia lowered her dress and revealed her breasts as she walked. "Why not?"

Kaleina was quick to latch onto the nipple and begin eating her dinner.

Cecile saw how Yasenia floated and continued moving forward to avoid shaking Kaleina with her steps and followed her example so that holding hands didn't become awkward.

She couldn't help but have a short chuckle escape her mouth.

Cecile said. "The girls should be in the general room. Since this place is made for giants, they decided to stay together in the mansion's west wing. At least, that's what I heard."

Cecile smiled. "Moreover, they have created a deep bond after fighting for their lives together on this Continent."

Yasenia lifted an eyebrow and scratched Cecile's palm. "As deep as our connection?"

Cecile heard the emphasis on the word "deep" and laughed. "I don't think they can go as deep as you love."

Yasenia giggled.

After a minute of floating around the mansion, they finally heard a few voices.

However, people were shouting, and Yasenia and Cecile could hear male voices.

Yasenia and Cecile looked at each other and quickened their speed.

In a few seconds, they arrived at one of the dining rooms in the mansion but didn't enter right away.

They looked through the semi-opened door and observed the situation.

One of the S.L.U.T.s shouted. "I told you our Senior sister is not for sale! Why are you being so stubborn? We were carried here by the Lady herself!"

A man with a red reptilian tail and scales covering his arms crossed his arms and sneered. "You lowly human slave! Do you know that I work below a manager in our clan? Nobody would say anything even if I took her away by force!"

A female with canine traits lifted her chin. "Right, who do you think you are to talk back to us? She should be grateful and open your legs like a good slut if we ask you."