Chapter 477. Luna.

After seeing Evelyn's eyes looking at her, Yasenia rubbed her forehead and sighed.

Cecile commented. 'Don't feel pressure to save her, my love. There are many like her, and you can't save everyone.'

Yasenia nodded. 'I know, don't worry. I won't blow our cover over a random female, even if she is as such.'

Andrea asked. 'Then, what are you thinking about?'

Yasenia commented. 'I have a plan to fulfill during this tournament, and I think she is quite a good starting point. However, unlike the perfectly planned one, this action would need improvisation.'

Angel commented. 'Take her, then. I trust in your skills with my heart, Yasenia.'

Kali nodded. 'Our trust in you is as such. Moreover, you have Mother-in-law to correct you in case you make a dangerous decision.'

Tatyana smirked. 'That's true. I've been a bit passive lately, my love. I can always interfere if you want.'

Yasenia chuckled. 'I love all of you to bits. Although it wasn't within my plan, I can use this situation.'

Yasenia looked at the woman grabbing Evelyn's dress like a lifeline, and a sigh left her mouth. 'Moreover, even a rock would be moved by her situation.'

Cecile snorted. 'Liar. I can feel your heart as calm as a lake. Even if she is beaten to death before you in a horrible way, you would feel nothing for her.'

Yasenia's mouth twitched. 'Although I haven't made any attempt to hide that lie, can you all at least nod obediently and follow my thoughts.'

Kali chuckled. 'We already know that you are warm on the outside but brutally cold on the inside for others, dear. No need to try to look otherwise.'

Andrea laughed. 'Our love is a cold-blooded dragoness, which we understand very well.'

Angel blinked. 'I bet even killing her passed your mind as an option when she reached for Evelyn.'

Yasenia rolled her eyes. 'I'm going to fill all of you tonight until you make stupid faces.'

The four coughed and blushed a bit, quite expectant for the night to come a bit faster.

All of them except one.

Tatyana responded. 'Hoh~? I'm looking forward to it. I really want to have a crazy night until someone can't even move.'

Yasenia wanted to cry. 'Since Mom appeared, I can't even win in bed. Okay, let's get to business.'

Angel snickered. 'She is escaping from Mommy Tatyana.'

Yasenia looked at the judge and spoke aloud for everyone to hear. "Judge. How much does the blue-dressed slave cost?"

Her voice was like a wave that silenced most people who heard her, as the attractive tone captured many hearts.

Everyone got silent when Yasenia's mellow and charming voice spread in the stadium.

Yasenia didn't stand up or make any obvious gestures, but everyone who spotted her sucked in a deep breath.

'Heavenly Beauty!'

'A woman that matches the stars.'

'What kind of Divine Creature is her?'

Yasenia leaned on her chair, emphasizing her large breasts, as the low-cut blue dress barely covered her skin. Moreover, the short frontal skirt left her crossing long and thick legs bare for the world to see.

It looked like the slightest movement would show her glory to everyone looking.

Then, at the end of the long legs, she wore comfortable footwear that left most of her dainty, beautiful feet in the air.