Chapter 564. Conclusion of the confrontation.

After Yasenia saw Tengliu's expression, she smiled. "Knowing this, do you think we have the qualifications to cooperate with your clan?"

Tengliu looked at Yasenia deeply, her violet eyes unblinkingly observing Yasenia's body language.

The claim just made of being able to break through the limits imposed by the heavens was that absurd. It was like people telling you that they could change the day to night whenever they wanted, believing it at face value would be impossible unless they had robust evidence or showed it in front of your eyes.

However, even with her usual instinctive ability to perceive lies, Tengliu couldn't feel a shred of lies. 'Either she is delusional and believes that she really can do it, or she is telling the truth. But... Yasenia doesn't seem the type of person to make outrageous claims like this and believe them unless she can carry it through.'

"I need to think deeply about this."

Yasenia pondered. "We can make a contract if it makes you feel more secure. I do have a way for this."

Tengliu looked at her and lifted her snowy eyebrow. "You have a deal, but I want to create a Heaven Oath. Although they are not completely trustworthy, they are good enough to create a link that allows my heart to relax."

Yasenia nodded. "Sure. Moreover, I'll allow Ghana to do it." She turned toward the harpy and spoke. "Ghana, draft it once we reach home. The sooner, the better."

Tengliu laughed and asked. "Aren't you afraid she will make the conditions favorable for me? She is my subordinate before yours, Yasenia."

Yasenia rolled her eyes. "If I can't trust the woman I've chosen to be my right-hand woman, I would not have opened up so much in this situation. It was really not that necessary to expose me to you so much. I made it out of good faith for the future."

Ghana knew this might be a sweet treat to her to increase her loyalty toward Yasenia. Yet, the bird woman couldn't help but take it and eat the delicious sweet with a smile, feeling happy from the bottom of her heart that Yasenia entrusted her with this critical matter.

Tengliu looked at the thin smirk on her subordinate's lips and sighed. "Annoying. How old are you, Yasenia? Your methods feel like a many centuries-old woman."

Yasenia smiled and actually answered. "I'm forty-five years old."

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

Three simultaneous stupid sounds escaped Carbira's, Tengliu's, and Ghana's throats.

Our dragoness burst into laughter because their faces were too funny. The utter surprise and disbelief were even higher than when she spoke about giving them a way to break through the limits.

Tengliu asked with a solemn face. "Are you lying? No... you must be lying. How can you only be forty-five years old? Harpies your age are still flapping around without an objective and barely entering the Spiritual King Realm!"

Yasenia shrugged and leaned back. "I'm not lying. Why would I lie about something like this after everything I've explained? Do I even gain something lying about my age?"

Ghana felt absurd. 'Am I still dreaming? A person who could well be my granddaughter has been leading me around by the nose? What kind of heaven-defying creature is she!?'

Tengliu's shock was much higher. 'A junior like her had enough strength to constrict me, discuss with me, and block my attack and intent!? Ouch, my face. I feel like I've received an echoing slap.'

Yasenia saw that the dignified Harpy Matriarch had her beautiful mouth slightly opened because of the surprise and laughed. "Is it that shocking?"

Ghana wanted to speak a thousand words but didn't know how to express them.