Chapter 428. Yasenia's first Alchemy Pills.

Yasenia sunk her mind into her spatial ring and went to the Alchemy section. There were plenty of cupboards with different colors and labels.

Each color represented a level, and the labels were for the general characteristics of the herbs stored in those cabinets.

Yasenia knew what she needed after looking at the recipe and began searching for the ingredients. She muttered in her mind. "The main ingredient I need is [Bone Body Grass]. This white grass has metal and darkness properties, so it should be here... Yes, there it is. I need three stalks. Do I have so many?"

Yasenia searched and nodded. "I have thirty-six stalks. It is more than enough. And as long as I have a single stalk, it means that I can grow them in my garden. However, some herbs need too much time to mature, even with the acceleration formations I have. How much time does Bone Body Grass need?"

Yasenia remembered that a single stalk of Bone Body Grass needed up to a year to mature. Regardless, the acceleration in her ring would reduce the time to a day.

It may look like much, but when you realize that there were herbs that needed thousands of years to mature, the feeling of one year to one day became slow.

The high-quality pills that can affect Tatyana's main body would be at least a hundred thousand years old. Therefore, you can imagine that the acceleration of one day to one year is not so much.

The [Five Realms Spatial Ring] Yasenia had was not specialized in herb growing and maintenance, so the formations weren't actually too high level.

Yasenia took the white grass with solid white leaves and kept looking for other ingredients.

Explaining it was long, but, in truth, Yasenia took out all the necessary ingredients in less than ten seconds.

Kali looked and nodded. "Remember that you'll need a bit more of the [Fire Spitting Grass] and the [Quenching Water Grass] to make the core reaction."

Yasenia nodded and continued her sentence. "Also, since they are water and fire attributed, I'll need other neutral herbs to make their reaction softer, right?"

Kali nodded with a smile. "Yes. Which one do you think is best?"

Yasenia looked at the recipe and commented. "Although the recipe says [Mountain Hanging Bush] is best, I think that [Spiral Flower Stalk] is a better choice."

Kali nodded and then shook her head. "You are right. However, you must remember that [Mountain Hanging Bush] also helps the [Bone Body Grass] dissolve quicker and mend easier. Therefore, the recipe is right to tell you the [Mountain Hanging Bush]."

Yasenia blinked and laughed. "Right, I forgot to take into account the reaction with other herbs, such a silly mistake. I should trust the recipe more."

Kali shook her head. "You shouldn't. Your way of thinking is good; always look at recipes critically. Many times, recipes are written by inexperienced alchemists and passed down because the effect is good enough. Therefore, you also should investigate profoundly if you want to change a recipe. There are sometimes hidden reactions you aren't taking into account."

Yasenia nodded and turned her attention toward the tools. "So, to begin the mixture that will then be poured into the cauldron, I need to mince the Bone Body Grass. However, to not lose its medical properties, it must be minced in a mix of [Fiber Stalk] and [Rock Petal Sand]."

Yasenia took the yellow corn-like plant and used a mallet to smash it slowly. The energy followed the user's will and gradually refined the herbs.

When Yasenia saw the brown-colored mixture, she used a unique colander to let the impure parts of the mix fall out.