Chapter 490. Second Place! Drasha and Meiren.

When the judge arrived, the reptile woman who finished first straightened and waited to answer any question. "Miss, please don't hold back if you want to ask anything."

The lamia nodded. "I would even if you didn't want me to ask."

First, the lamia looked at the table and checked what items she used. Although Angel had gotten most of her attention, the lamia still didn't fail to do her work and had looked at everyone participating a few times.

She was a peak-level Ethereal Body Cultivator on the verge of a breakthrough, so her mind was extremely powerful.

After checking the tools and everything else, the lamia began evaluating the formation. She went line by line and also activated it to see the effects.

Although you would think this would take too much time for the many participants that were in her charge, the truth was that she only needed between ten to twenty seconds to make the evaluation.

The thing that slowed down her the most was not her evaluation but the speed of activation of the formations.

The woman who finished first didn't hear a question and proudly smiled and gave Angel, who had received much attention, a look full of contempt.

'Hmph, a human is just that, after all. No matter how talented.'

However, before she could continue her little rant in her head, the cold voice of the blue lamia reached her ears. "Sixty points."

The woman was stunned on the spot.

The lamia looked at her unbelieving face and snorted. "I was wondering how you finished first with the formation you were making, but after looking at it, it is clear."

"On one hand, you forgot to create not only the foundation to regulate the energy absorption but also the regenerative part so that it lasts the six months you planned for."

"On the other side, the quality of the ink is lower than the quality of the formation you chose. If I let this formation run for a day straight, it would eventually collapse. I'm giving you above fifty points because you didn't mind a challenge and opted for a peak-level Magic Ranked formation."

The woman felt her cheeks heating up. The lamia commented. "Although I have to be fair and give you points. If you were my student, you would receive a zero, and then I would force you to create one hundred formations like this one."

Then, she slithered toward the second person who finished, leaving behind the reptile woman looking down and ashamed.

Angel naturally didn't care and continued listening to the evaluations while speaking with Mirrory. 'How many points do you think I'll get?'

Mirrory was lying in the air and answered. 'If she doesn't give you one hundred points, then this competition is rigged. I've looked around, and yours is by far the best. The only one that comes close is from that man over there. He made a mid-level Earth-ranked formation.'

"79 Points. The main energy absorption sub-formation is too inefficient."

"98 Points. Finally, a perfectly done gathering formation. However, the ink is not perfectly mixed, so I can't give you one hundred points."

"91 Points. Usable. The longevity would be one or two days less from the two months than you planned."

"31 Points. The fact that I must give you points because you completed it sickens me."

"0 Points. Leave the arena before I make you leave it with a broken arm. It would be best if you retired from formation making. I wouldn't even let a human practice in your formations."