Chapter 449. Yasenia's Intents and Dantian. [Constellation Steps]. Showing off.

Yasenia was sitting cross-legged and feeling peaceful as she did her morning cultivation. Her cultivation room was on a corner of the house, allowing the natural light to bath it without obstructions.

While cultivating and absorbing energy, Yasenia felt her little daughter slithering around her body. Kaleina would also sniff curiously when the Yin energy from her dears she was absorbing released a bit of their scent.

It wouldn't be noticeable if she weren't this close, but Kaleina was a dragon, and her sense of smell was on a whole other level.

Yasenia didn't mind until she felt Kaleina rubbing on her and licking her. Yasenia opened her eyes and stopped absorbing energy.

She looked at Kaleina, who was biting her right breast and rubbing her serpentine body there while leaving traces of her scent, and she laughed. "What are you doing, love?"

Kaleina looked upward and showed an annoyed face. Then she squeaked and buried her nose in Yasenia's softness, sniffing deeply.

Perceiving a scent that wasn't coming from her mommy, her golden eyes, inherited from her mama dragon, shone with undisguised annoyance and bit that spot.

Yasenia even felt Kaleina's little tongue licking and trying to erase the scent.

"Are you jealous, love?" The dragoness guessed that this behavior was because of some jealousy and felt her heart melting.

She picked her up and placed the rounded and cute dragon face before her eyes. Kaleina didn't understand Yasenia's question, but hearing her mother call her, she squeaked and smiled.

How could Yasenia resist this cuteness?

"Don't worry so much, dear. That scent comes from your other aunt-mothers."

Kaleina tilted her head. Yasenia sighed with a smile. "It doesn't matter if you don't understand. How about eating breakfast? Are you hungry, love?"

Kaleina squeaked with a high-pitched tone, and Yasenia knew she wanted to eat.

The dragoness naturally lowered her robes, and the little dragoness slithered across Yasenia's arm toward her chest.

The serpentine dragon reached her destination and immediately used her claws to hug the large breast and bite the pink nipple.

Warm and sweet milk filled her young taste buds, making her squint and start purring immediately.

Her vocal cords had developed enough to make lower sounds, and purring was also possible.

Yasenia's tenderly looked at her and used her arms to support her limp body.

Then, with the peaceful sensation of Kaleina's sucking, Yasenia closed her eyes again and continued cultivating.

Cultivating could only be done with peace of mind and breastfeeding Kaleina was one of the most relaxing activities for our dragoness.

The energy around her easily flowed inside her body, reaching her meridians through her pores. Then, that energy made a trip toward her dantian, where the [Primordial Energy Core] absorbed it and transformed it into a refined version.

Following that, half of the pure energy released by the core was divided into four threads and went to different parts.

The first thread was the thinnest, and it was absorbed by Yasenia's [Empyrean Galaxy Domain]. It was currently an embryo and couldn't show much strength. However, it rivaled her other domain skills.

The second thread was thicker than the first, moving toward [Draconic Heart] and using it to nourish the Soul Equipment.

The third thread was the same as the previous two combined and was used to feed the [Celestial Pearl].