Chapter 424. Evelyn's pampering mood and desire to be dominated. (R-18)

After Evelyn's orgasm ended, Evelyn and Yasenia hugged without a piece of cloth.

Evelyn was limp between Yasenia's arms while Yasenia was leaning on the headboard and helping Evelyn's body rest on her.

She used her shoulder as a pillow for Evelyn, and her hand caressed her blue hair.

Evelyn squinted and felt her heart throb because the hard nipples and dick were shouting for attention while every other part of Yasenia gave her a feeling of tenderness.

Her hands moved down and grabbed the throbbing penis.

Yasenia smiled softly and lifted Evelyn's chin.

As the little hand moved up and down on her rod, Yasenia slowly tasted Evelyn's lips.

One of the dragoness's hands gently kept Evelyn's chin up, and the other fondled her butt.

Then, the hand on Evelyn's chin lowered to give the dragoness more support and lifted Evelyn's waist.

Strangely, after that world-shaking orgasm, Evelyn felt relaxed and soothed without losing her eagerness to have intercourse with Yasenia. However, although Evelyn didn't have any trouble asking for the strangest things, she was shy when asking for regular and calming sex.

Yasenia hugged her closely and smiled. "Dear, how do you feel."

Evelyn blushed and opened her mouth to ask for it. However, she just bit her lips, her heart beating fast.

Yasenia finally made contact with Evelyn's lower mouth and smirked. "Oh dear, you are soaking down there. I can feel liquid dripping on my penis."

Evelyn flushed and said bashfully. "I-I want you inside, mistress."

Yasenia heard Evelyn's voice softer than usual and instantly knew what Evelyn wanted. She was about to drop Evelyn on her rod to give her a forceful and electrifying penetration. However, she changed her mind.

Yasenia's voice was filled with pampering as she tasted Evelyn's lips slowly. "Of course, dear. You've been such a good girl. Today I'll pamper you, okay?"

Evelyn felt her heart fluttering and nodded with shining violet eyes.

She really loved the crazy pleasure Yasenia gave her when fucking her roughly, but today she wanted to be pampered, and Yasenia took the hint even without her speaking.

Then, Yasenia slowly lowered the flat girl, and her wide penis head widened the vaginal entrance and pushed inside.

The feeling of slow penetration as she looked at a tenderly smiling dragoness was unmatched.

Yasenia then spoke with a smile as she saw Evelyn biting her lips in pleasure. "However, dear. It would be best if you gave me a hint earlier. I was about to drop you forcefully and penetrate you roughly like you like."

Evelyn's heart leaped, and her cheeks reddened.

Yasenia felt the fleshy walls clamping on her, telling her the feelings her sentence provoked. Yasenia chuckled and finally rested Evelyn's butt on her thighs again, fully penetrated.

Evelyn had to take a deep breath because Yasenia's large rod was directly pushing against her womb, and the sensation of pleasure was like a constant stream, making her body feel hot.

Evelyn kissed the skin of the gorgeous woman digging deep inside her. "I love you. I love you."

Yasenia lifted her eyebrow. 'Today's dear is acting a bit like Angel. Hmm, has it been too long since I treated her tenderly?'

Either way, the dragoness secured Evelyn and slowly leaned forward together with Evelyn.

Their bodies, still connected, lowered simultaneously and landed on the bed.