Chapter 454. Marketing Decision. A rude superior.

When they finished registering all the items, Carbira was numb. Her vertical eyes were spinning with dizziness after registering the one hundred and seven powerful treasures.

Especially the last three, which were peak-level Heaven-ranked. They were a two-handed Axe, a powerful shield, and a gorgeous blue cultivation dress.

In Carbira's opinion, these three would become one of the main attractions of the last day of the auction. One Transcendence item eclipsed them, but besides that particular item, they were in the top five quality-wise.

Kali asked curiously. "Carbira, do you know about this Transcendence Item?"

The woman nodded and shook her head. "Yes, but I'm clueless about its use. Who would be willing to sell one of the most powerful treasures if it wasn't because they felt it was useless."

Ghana asked. "What is the name of the treasure?"

Carbira answered. "[Rain Storm Meteorite]. It can create rainstorms, but just that. To be honest, I don't know why it is a Transcendence Realm Item."

Yasenia and our girls didn't say anything, but a guess formed in their hearts.

Yasenia changed the subject while asking. "Carbira, do you think presenting all these items is wise?"

Carbira looked at Yasenia and got thoughtful. After careful deliberation, she answered. "I'll be honest with you, Lady Yasenia. I would be delighted if you allowed us to deal with these items. We'll create man benefits, after all."

"However, it is true that auctioning all of them at once is a bit of a waste. If you sell all of them in our upcoming auction, they may fetch far less than marketing them individually and over time. The main reason is that powers will be tight on capital while fighting for so many of them, and they won't feel as pressured to get them."

"in short, if we create artificial scarcity, we can increase value, prestige, and the top power's interest in your clan much better."

Carbira saw Yasenia's thoughtful look and suggested. "How about this? We can sell them slowly instead of selling them in a single batch. We can use the top ten items from the whole batch for the upcoming auction, making your house earn a name."

"These ten items will also give your power enough capital to last at least five years unless you are wasteful. A single peak-level Heaven-rank item can support a second-rate power for twenty years. I'm guessing Lady Yasenia's power to be a first-rate power since you can easily give so many treasures, so I've reduced it to five years."

Yasenia internally chuckled, but she didn't interrupt and maintained an attentive expression.

"Then, for each monthly auction, we can use a powerful item and nine lesser ones to continuously spread your house's fame and make it seem like you could create these items."

The harpies didn't say anything, but they knew that it was not a hypothetical situation whether they could create these items.

Yasenia also didn't correct her. She didn't want to become too famous too quickly. She wanted the powers to begin spreading their Astral Sky Clan name, but without feeling threatened by them.

They kept conversing, and after careful consideration, Yasenia decided to place on auction twenty items.

Ten low-level Heaven-ranked treasures and her top ten ones.

She reached a deal with Carbira to sell five of those low-level Heaven ranked each of the first two days, creating a foundation for when the big reveal occurred.