Chapter 536. Eccentric Fascia. Lamias joining the Clan.

After Yasenia told them to sit around, she was about to call Angel over, but Drasha's tail snatched Angel into her embrace.

Angel was also about to go to Yasenia's side, but a thick snake tail suddenly surrounded her, carrying her into the soft and warm embrace of the lamia, making her blink in confusion.

Yasenia was stunned and then laughed. "I see that you like Angel quite a lot."

Drasha didn't hide it. "This little human you've raised is one of the cutest things I've seen in my life~. Moreover, her proficiency in formations is a big plus. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be this enthusiastic."

A purple-scaled lamia with mature facial features and an elegant disposition was surprised. "Oh? Drasha dear, you didn't say anything about her skill."

Drasha smiled. "I wanted to give you a surprise, Mom."

Yasenia blinked and remembered that Drasha was the mother of Meiren, the other blue-scaled lamia. 'Oh? So we have grandma, mother, and daughter here.'

Yasenia smiled. "Madams, it is a pleasure you've come to my small clan. Should we enter discussions, or would you like to eat something before we start?"

Drasha took the lead and spoke. "Matriarch Yasenia, let's skip pleasantries. If our talk goes as we want, eating later won't be a problem at all."

Yasenia nodded. "Sure, go ahead."

Drasha patted Angel's head and massaged her scalp as she spoke. "All the lamias here are rogue cultivators. I ask you not to underestimate us since all of us have reached extreme proficiency in our crafts. Until now, no Sect or Clan was attractive to us because their benefits were insufficient. After getting to know Angel, I knew you could provide something other clans cannot."

Yasenia leaned back in her chair and asked. "And what would that be?"

Drasha smirked. "No need to act mysterious. We know that you have some hidden or lost knowledge. No matter how talented, someone under 70 years old can't reach the skill levels little Angel has. Moreover, I could tell that she was holding back."

Angel flinched.

Yasenia's interest was piqued, and she didn't hide it. It would be an insult to their intelligence to do so. "You are right. She didn't go all out during the tournament. Her skill is much higher."

There were another four formation masters within the group of 20 lamias, and they all lifted an eyebrow. "Are you really not lying to us, Matriarch Yasenia?"

Yasenia smiled. "I'm not. Also, calling me Lady Yasenia is enough. All seniors here are proficient in their crafts and people that command respect."

Drasha smiled. "We'll do so, Lady Yasenia."

Yasenia nodded. "If I understand correctly, you want to join our clan in exchange for giving you knowledge that the rest of the Continent doesn't have."

Drasha nodded and spoke calmly. "This group of twenty is just the leaders of each respective talent. We, lamia, have always been talented profession-wise. Today, we've come to you with four formation masters, three blacksmiths, three alchemists, a spiritual chef, two tailors, two Spiritual Tattoo masters, a gardener, a medical practitioner, and two experts focusing on planning and building large and small structures."

Yasenia rested her chin on her hand. "That's really not bad. I suppose that most of you are in the level of a Nine Sect Elder in the top twenty."

Drasha nodded confidently. "Some of us can even qualify in the top ten."

Yasenia asked. "How is your strength?"

Drasha communicated. "Four of us are in the low level of the Epoch Core Body Realm, while the rest besides my daughter are at the peak of the Ethereal Soul body realm. Our group naturally doesn't end with us twenty, as we are more like representatives. Our numbers are in the high hundreds, but besides the juniors, who comprise about sixty percent of our group, all of us are strong and proficient cultivators."