Chapter 523. Mirrory's curiosity. Leaving for Koran City.

The people that emerged were the seniors and everyone over the Spiritual King Body Realm, the equivalent to Mental Nourishing Realm.

Yasenia looked around and saw a senior from the Merchant Group and Acton house carrying an unconscious Jorey and Carbira out of the dirt.

Noticing that those two were mostly fine, Yasenia's interest in seeing who was alive disappeared.

'The seniors managed to protect them quite nicely.'

Yasenia laid her dears on a bed she summoned from her ring and used her nose to poke at them as if she was trying to wake them up.

Sierra was also lying on the side of the bed, but Yasenia's massive size was enough to circle all of them.

The other seniors couldn't miss the giant dragon surrounding a bed and licking the unconscious females lying on the bed.

The image of the mangled dragon protectively curling around the bed, caressing the bloodied people, was heart-wrenching.

Elder Mu sighed and asked. "Lady Yasenia, how are they?"

Yasenia's tender gaze sharpened as she looked at them with a terrifying cold stare.

Everyone flinched as the Celestial creature's anger emanated from every pore of her body. It was clear to them that Yasenia blamed all of this on them.

Elder Mao spoke calmly. "Lady Yasenia, I understand that you feel this is our fault, but..."

"Isn't it?"

Yasenia's cold and ethereal voice cut right to the chase. "If it weren't because who knows what your groups did to those plant creatures, today's ambush wouldn't have happened. I'm curious. What have you done that a creature as powerful as that is willing to blow up its soul to bury all of you?"

Elder Song answered nervously, feeling that the trust they'd built up with Yasenia was collapsing. "Lady Yasenia, you have to believe us. We don't know what this attack is about! Plant-based clans are too scarce in the continent, so we would know if we messed with a group like that."

Yasenia snorted. "Am I not aware of that? I'm asking, why are their numbers so low? Plant-based creatures had the advantage of fertility over common races, so they should proliferate without problems as long as there isn't an active hunt against them!"

The elders got silent because thousands of years ago, an alchemist discovered that plant-based creatures were exceptional to create powerful enhancing pills with permanent effects, so there was a hunt all across the continent.

Naturally, these hunting efforts were led by the Nine sects back then, together with other clans, sects, and powers.

Yasenia sighed. "I won't push for answers anymore, just focus on healing the juniors. Once I'm done healing mine, I'll leave."

Yasenia still felt her heart twitching when she saw her lovers lying on the bed with their eyes closed and bleeding bodies.

Yasenia fed them a pill each, controlling them with her energy to pour one inside each of their mouths.

This pill had healing properties and cured the poison that made their skin so fragile.

Yasenia looked around and saw that all the clans had fewer numbers than at the beginning.

Yasenia asked. "Are ambushes like these usual? If so, next time, I rather go to places alone."

Elder Song and the others chuckled mirthlessly.

"They are not common. I'm as surprised as you are." Answered Elder Mao as he helped his juniors out of the floor and fed them pills.

Elder Huo, the swordsman, said. "Elder Mu, it doesn't look like there will be more attacks after that thing self-exploded. I'll leave to you and your juniors the healing. We can probably rest here for a while."