Chapter 508. Alchemy Tournament Results.

"After discussing it with my fellow judges, we've ranked the top one hundred as such. If any of you have any complaints, we'll hear them later. We have recorded every single result from every participant. Therefore, revising the results is simple and quick."

The judge paused and looked around. Nobody spoke, so he went ahead and started naming the ranks of the top one hundred participants."

"On the one-hundredth position, the Alchemy Herb Bazar, represented by Du Jian. On the ninety-ninth position, the Exotic Flower Sect...."

Yasenia and the others listened attentively. Jorey heard her junior land in the thirtieth position and nodded, satisfied.

Elder Mu asked. "Who do you think will win it?"

Yasenia lifted her beautiful eyebrow. "Your disciples are strong and talented, Elder Mu. However, you've already seen my little fox's performance. If the last competition didn't count double, it would be close. But I believe that Kali took the first position this time."

Elder Mu laughed. "Honesty is a good thing. I thought you would act humble and say that the results weren't definitive."

Yasenia shook her head. "How could I do that? That would be insulting your eye and experience in the trade. Acting humble this time would be inappropriate."

Elder Mu smiled and nodded. "Well said."

The judge continued for a while until he reached the last three. "In the third position, Golden Alchemy Shop, represented by Joseph. He managed to create five peak-ranked Earth-grade pills with seventy percent quality! Give him a big howl."

A few beast humans roared and howled, similar to applauding in other places. It was uncommon to do so, but a few judges would encourage the public.

"In the second position, The Nine Herb Fragrance Sect, represented by Mu Yang. This junior has performed exceptionally, creating a single low-level Heaven-ranked pill in the last batch! An excellent reversal against Joseph, stealing the second place right before his nose! Excellent courage and skill, worthy of a nine sect!"

Yasenia heard more howls and roars, so she smirked playfully. "Is it okay if I roar?"

Jorey remembered Yasenia's dragon roar when leaving the city and gulped. "Lady Yasenia, control yourself. I don't want our juniors to fall face-first onto the ground."

Elder Mu laughed. "It would be amusing if they did so. How about giving us your best roar?"

Yasenia chuckled and shook her head. "I rather control myself. Stealing the limelight too much will attract unwanted attention."

Unaware, Kali waited for her first position, slightly dissatisfied. 'I won without trying. The level of competition was slightly below my expectations.'

'Well, at least you've gathered honor for Yasenia, right?'

Kali looked around at the roaring beast humans and asked. 'Do you think Yasenia will roar?'

'Do you want her to?'

Kali smiled a bit. 'It would make me happy.'

Valeria smiled and didn't speak anymore.

"Finally, the competition's winner! A competitor no one expected to win. She had a rough start. Yet, she showed her high skills in the following tests. Finally, she blew all our minds away in the last production category by creating five low-level Heaven-ranked pills in a single batch! The Astral Sky Clan, represented by Kali Dravory!"

Yasenia took a deep breath and roared to the sky.

*ROAR!!*

Yasenia's deep and low dragon roar carried unmatched pride and authority as it reverberated between the other howls.