Chapter 537. Ebirah's family arrives.

After the lamias left, Evelyn commented. "I think I can get along well with Fascia."

Andrea snorted a laugh. "She is a little bit strange. But well, she seems like a fun person to be around."

Yasenia was leaning in Andrea's embrace as she laughed. "When she saw sweetheart and Mom, she almost drooled."

Tatyana smirked. "The fanatic intensity she shows for good skin is as high as Evelyn's love for breasts, hahaha."

Cecile said. "I felt like she wanted to lick me."

Angel blinked. "She wanted to."

Cecile blinked back. "Eh?"

Angel laughed. "She had already licked Yasenia's arm the first time they met. She even called her wife and wanted to be hers."

Cecile looked at Yasenia, who nodded with a smirk. "I mean, a few licks on the arm in exchange for an Epoch Core Body Cultivator is very cheap."

Cecile moved to Yasenia's side and took out a towel to clean her arm.

Yasenia was curious. "Does it bother you?"

Cecile answered honestly. "No. This towel has anti-viral, parasitical, and many other healing and preventing properties. I asked Kali to create it since it is easy to make. The effects are less than pills, but the towel can be used to clean superficial wounds quite nicely."

"Fascia is a six-hundred-year-old senior, so we have to be careful."

Cecile's voice was placid as her entire being. Yasenia understood and allowed her arm to be cleaned while curling in Andrea's embrace. "You are right. Drasha was close to Angel, so I let my guard down for a bit. I'll be careful next time."

Angel spoke to Kali. "Can I be between your tails?"

Kali moved to her side and used her three tails to bury the little girl in a world of fluffiness.

Evelyn took a pastry that was left from the dessert tray and munched it calmly. "Say, Yasenia. Will you get those Spiritual Tattoos?"

Yasenia was relaxing as Cecile cleaned her arm when she answered. "Not yet. I need to see their effectiveness. I probably will ask Fascia to create an army-wide tattoo that can function in large groups to increase the strength of our combatants. Together with battle formations and harsh training, we are pushing them through. They should be able to fight against stronger people much easier."

Tatyana commented as her fingers caressed the peacefully resting Kaleina on her lap. "Moreover, we don't know how effective they can be in the future. If these things grow with the user, they will be a rather big advantage. But since the practice is not widespread, it probably has its faults. Or else, it would be a common practice all around the cultivation world to have the children Tattooed at birth."

Angel was leaning on Kali's shoulders, half asleep because of the comfort of being surrounded by the three tails.

Kali answered while patting her head. "There may be health or cultivation disadvantages. I've felt the tattoos on Fascia, and their energy circuits are astoundingly complex and meld with the body perfectly. However, I noticed a few of them about to break and disappear because the vitality and energy flow in those areas was murkier."

Evelyn hummed as she picked Yasenia's tail from the ground and groomed it. "If we can delete them easily without extra procedures, we should have them. Even if they won't be useful in the future, they can help us until then, right?"

Tatyana nodded. "Let's observe it for about a year or two. If you girls want, I can have a few of them on me to test how they react."

Yasenia turned her head and looked at the black-dressed elegant woman holding a cup with red liquid. "Mom, isn't that a bit silly?"