Chapter 588. Encounter with an acquaintance.

After that night, time flowed like water.

Day after day, week after week.

While working hard and training without stopping, days were short, and weeks felt like hours.

They blinked, blinked again, and a month seemed to pass each time.

During these first four months, Yasenia focused on opening branches in all the surrounding cities that were less than a week in travel.

She needed a workforce for that. Hence, instead of lowering her standards, Yasenia sent the S.L.U.T. girls together with a few beast humans.

During these months, the Astral Sky Merchants had gone to many powers and bought a few.

Her fame had spread around, so all powers presented them without resistance. The reason was that Yasenia always gave a low-level Earth-rank item for each slave she bought.

Our dragoness had enough Earth-ranked treasures, and when she saw one intact girl, she offered extra rewards, telling other powers that if they still had someone like this, it would be in their interest to keep them safe.

In four months, the number of "human slaves" had increased from around thirty to 300.

These were not all bought directly, but her Astral Sky Merchant group went to Slave Auctions to buy them.

To make sure they bought the correct slaves, Esther would always go with them and point at who Yasenia was interested in.

The beast humans knew that this human was the leader of the human slaves, so they listened, knowing that she probably had some idea of Yasenia's intentions. Moreover, just in case, they contacted Yasenia after carrying them back to the mansion and never received complaints from her, only praise and rewards.

One of them found it strange that quite a few cried whenever they saw Yasenia, but no one gave extra thought to that. Human slaves feeling relieved when a good master bought them was not that rare, after all.

After these four months, Yasenia received a strange visit with a peculiar batch of slaves.

Strange, because the power visiting her was the [Devil Smashing Apes], the third-ranked power in the Thirty-Three Clans. These people were quite far away from Koran City, so their visit was strange.

A tall and muscular woman with her arms covered in fur and a monkey tail approached Yasenia with a smile.

Her height was above two meters, Yasenia had to look up to meet eye-to-eye. "Welcome to my Astral Sky Clan. How can I help you?"

The woman nodded. "One of our elders came here previously, and heard about your price for selling slaves. The leaders have been catching a few, so we decided to send a convoy with a few of them. Does the price that's rumored still for offer?"

Yasenia nodded. "Of course! One low-level Earth-rank treasure per slave I'm interested in."

The woman asked. "We have quite a few... Are you sure? Our leaders would be delighted, but we would understand if the price falls if you want to buy in bulk."

Yasenia waved her hand. "What kind of deal maker would I be? Our merchants have a good saying. 'We are honest as long as they don't try to abuse our honesty.'"

The woman nodded and called for the slaves to come.

Yasenia looked over and saw a few hundred people walking, making her surprised. However, there were males in this batch, making her blink curiously.

Yasenia said. "Elder from the [Devil Smashing Apes], will you be kind enough to explain the male specimens between the batch? I hope you didn't allow them to touch the females or vice versa."