Chapter 558. Conclusion of the First Day of the Brilliant Auction.

"Now that the first item was sold, let's enter right into the second one. This item is a rare weapon, a halberd!"

The woman presenting it removed the curtain covering the treasure and showed them the Halberd.

The white and silver halberd reached a length of three and a half meters, much longer than what Andrea usually used.

The edges of the blades and the pike at the end gleamed with a cutting light. Just a glance and one would know how sharp it was.

It was luxuriously forged with ornaments that highlighted pure beauty and elegance.

"This weapon of War was created with the intention to protect. Although it is an offensive weapon, it has the ability to project defensive energy fields that allow the user to fend off projectiles better. The flexibility and durability enable it to resist attacks that other weapons have a hard time receiving. All in all, it is a powerful weapon that would increase the combat power of the user many times."

"The price is, one more time, very generous on their part. Fifteen Flawless Parus with two Flawless Parus as a minimum increment to gain the [Wind Slaying Halberd]!"

Yasenia saw Hanna and Carbira flinch when they heard the price, and she laughed. "Fifteen? A halberd needs much more workmanship and mastery compared to most weapons."

Yasenia pointed it out. "Balance, tempering, creating a sturdy enough shaft, and also giving it powerful properties. Then, the axe's blade, spearhead, and rear hook, everything must fit together in a delicate harmony, or else the weapon will do nothing. It should have been sold at least at a 400 Flawless Parus as a starting price. Moreover, I'm shooting low, as doubling the price would still sell them."

Carbira blushed, feeling ashamed at her lack of price rating. "I'm extremely sorry, Lady Yasenia. I'll make sure to speak with the Boss and change the prices of the other items you've presented."

Yasenia nodded and watched the price increase. This time, powers were more eager than for the sword, so it reached a reasonable price.

"... 221 going three times... 221 Flawless Parus going four times, sold!"

"With this item, today's auction event has ended. We want to give our appreciation to all the powers that participated. We especially want to thank the Astral Sky Clan for allowing us to use a few of their Heaven-ranked items as an opening taste for what's to come! Heaven-ranked item prices will rank up the following days, so we recommend carrying deep pockets, especially for the third day."

Yasenia stood up and stretched her body, pushing her arms upwards. Her curvy figure was highlighted as her arms came closer, creating a deep ravine many would love jumping into.

She commented languidly after sighing, something that made their little hearts skip a beat. "Good, it finally ended. What time is it?"

Her voice snapped the four women out of their daze, and Tatyana answered. "It is dinner hours. The Sun should've already hidden in the horizon."

Yasenia nodded. "We've really been here all day. Let's go home for now... unless there is any nocturne event."

Carbira shook her head. "We'll use the night to set up the Auction House for the second day. Tomorrow, the items presented will all be in the Earth rank. With a few Heaven-ranked items mixed in. There is one of your items there as well, Lady Yasenia."

Yasenia turned around, her long tail following her figure while swishing charmingly. "We'll arrive first hour in the morning, then. Have a good night, Carbira. Thank you for being with us for so long. Your company was lovely."