Chapter 589. Human group's growth. (New Novel Poll Link)

AUTHOR NOTE: Well, as you've read in the title, here is the poll link.

Also, don't worry about me losing priority with HEM, that's my main novel, and I would rather put every other novel on hold than stop uploading HEM daily.

Further Explanations are on that page~. The Poll will close on the fourth of October 2023! https://www.scribblehub.com/read/444464-heaven-earth-me/chapter/873957/

****************************************

Two hundred and thirteen humans stood in the room, with Yasenia present.

The dragoness looked at them and then looked at Long Baidi. Seeing his crazed face, her lips arched. "How low you have fallen, Long Baidi. Hahaha. I still remember your arrogant face wanting me to give you those things. Your family has been bothering me for a while. Do you want to know why?"

Yasenia commented. "A junior Tang clan wanted to buy me, but she was killed. Then, because of the good connections, someone from your family tried to kill me. However, she died. Then, your parents acted like children, unable to accept that their children were stupid and courted death, trying to kill me at every turn. They went as far as trying to start a beef with my mother. Hahaha. Truly stupid."

Before speaking further with him, Yasenia liberated her fans and looked at the remaining people. There were 147 women and three men between them. All of them were native humans. This left her with 63 non-native women from the Sky Continent. And between those, thirty-three were S.L.U.T. members. Or at least, Yasenia had a recollection of them.

Yasenia pondered as she looked at the other 147 native humans. "Since you were here, I decided to buy everyone... But... What should I do with you?"

Yasenia got thoughtful and had an idea. "Ah, I know. I'll leave all of you under Luna's charge. At first, everything will probably need supervision from Esther, but after a while, this might become a strength to make all your spirits brighten."

Yasenia saw a few with similar expressions to Luna when she first got her. 'Well, we've set up a mental nursing home, and it has worked quite well with Luna, so it should not be a problem slowly healing the ones that have their spirits broken. The others, about 120 of them, seem lucid enough.'

Yasenia's eyes landed on the three men, excluding Long Baidi, and frowned. 'What do I do with them? I took them out of impulse because I wanted the Elder to have a good opinion and search for Tang Xian. I mean, if I left them with her, she would probably feel that I was too narrow-minded for not accepting three harmless humans... Sigh.'

Yasenia muttered, not hiding her thoughts. "Killing will leave an uncomfortable aftertaste. After all, I do not murder without reason. Moreover, these three seem quite awake... Even now, their eyes are darting toward the windows and other places, trying to find a way to escape."

The three men froze.

Yasenia frowned, and after a while, she sighed. 'If I really accept them, it can become troublesome.'

Yasenia summoned her sword. Then, she swung it toward their necks.

Two of the fans spoke, a bit hurried.

"W-Wait!"

"Yasenia stop!"

Yasenia's sword stopped a centimeter before the neck of the first one. The strength of the swing created air pressure enough to move that man a few steps aside and make him fall onto the ground.

Yasenia blinked and looked at the two haggard women, tilting her head. "What's wrong? Do you know the situation of the Continent? You should for what you've experienced, right? If they arrived a few years later, I wouldn't mind making exceptions. But now, I can't. I'm too weak. Although my foundation is getting stronger, I'm just a wrong step away from everything crumbling like a tower of loose stones."