Chapter 510. Plans before returning to Koran City.

After exiting the coliseum, Yasenia looked at the setting Sun and got thoughtful. "So, what do you want to do, girls?"

Evelyn was about to speak when Yasenia commented. "Anything besides intercourse is okay."

Evelyn almost choked. "Why!?"

Yasenia rolled her eyes. "Dear, do you really want to spend our last night in this City making love?"

Evelyn nodded seriously. "Yes."

Yasenia chuckled and hugged her. "You are helpless, dear."

Evelyn felt Yasenia's arms smoothly going over her shoulders, and she hugged her lover's waist, burying her face in the comfortable softness.

The dragoness looked around and tilted her head. "So, what should we do?"

Andrea asked curiously. "Oh? You won't agree with her?"

Yasenia shook her head and patted Evelyn's head. "Although I wouldn't mind in normal circumstances. I really don't want to waste our night making love. We can do many other things."

Evelyn looked up and pouted. "What about doing it just one time?"

Yasenia smiled softly and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Not tonight, okay, love?"

Looking at her dragoness's expression, Evelyn sighed and nodded. "Okay."

Yasenia smiled happily and suggested. "How about we have a night date together?"

Andrea commented. "Sure, that sounds fun."

Kali asked. "Where should we go? Besides the coliseum, there are no other touristic attractions at night."

Angel grabbed one of Yasenia's hands and offered. "We can go to a scenic spot!"

Evelyn commented. "I saw a restaurant with tasty-looking dishes in that direction. We can visit it."

Yasenia rubbed her blue hair and suggested. "How about a restaurant with a scenic spot?"

Andrea took out a map and looked for such a place. "According to the map Elder Song gave you, this restaurant should be like that."

Yasenia approached, waddling over because she had Evelyn between her arms and Angel grabbing one of her arms. Andrea showed her the map and pointed at one location.

Yasenia nodded. "Looks good. Let's go."

Evelyn moved to Yasenia's side and grabbed her other hand as they walked.

While making a small conversation about the tournament, they arrived.

Yasenia walked in first with Kali by her side, and the other four girls walked behind with a formal stance.

"Good evening. Do you have a table for six?"

The receptionist looked over, and the dragoness stole his breath away. Yasenia sensed that his strength was meager, so she didn't find faults with his behavior and asked politely one more time. "Excuse me. Could you please answer my question?"

The man snapped back and coughed. His skin was dark, so Yasenia couldn't spot any blush. However, she could feel with her passive senses that his temperature increased.

The man spoke. "We have a table for six, beautiful lady. Do you prefer a VIP room or a common room?"

Yasenia smiled. "We want to have a good view of the sunset. Do you have a table like that?"

The man quickly nodded. "Yes, please, this way."

Yasenia followed, attracting gazes, and finally arrived at the table. It was on the third floor and with floor-to-ceiling windows that took the entire wall, showing a gorgeous view of the sunset and city.