Chapter 435. Yasenia's test.

The first group Yasenia spoke to was the entertainers.

This small group of harpies was nervous as Yasenia stopped before them.

Yasenia observed them and spoke. "All of you have different skills. They are not part of a power's strength. However, they can come a long way to bring entertainment and a way to make our long lives easier and more fulfilling. I know the importance. However, I also know that you are not essential."

They all frowned and kept listening. Yasenia smiled. "However, like sex workers, you are a piece that can't be forgotten when developing a healthy clan. A way to vent, relax, or let our imagination run. That's what you all are. Therefore, do your best, and we'll also create plans for the future for all of you."

Their eyes brightened, and they all nodded. Yasenia walked a few steps to the right and observed the last group.

Unlike the previous two, they were confident since their professions were rare. Yasenia smiled and spoke. "It's good to be confident. However, I'm clarifying that although you can become valuable assets for our Clan, you are not essential."

Their relaxed stances tensed. Yasenia laughed. "Well, don't be so tense. As I said, I know the value of a Talisman master and the others since I myself am a Spirit Cook."

They all relaxed again, and Yasenia nodded. "Good, all of you will follow my instructions in the future. However..." Yasenia moved her eyes and landed on a beautiful blue-feathered harpy. "Why did you come here?"

The eyes of the others gravitated toward her and were confused for a second. Then, they remembered that Yasenia told them that gardeners needed to go toward the Fox Woman.

The harpy's face became pitiful as she said. "I have bad experiences with fox-kin. I'm sorry, Matriarch. Allow me to work under you."

Yasenia raised her eyebrow, and a smile appeared on her lips. Then, she called the rest while not answering the gardener. "Let's group up again."

They all nodded and gathered in a single group, confused about why she ignored her.

Yasenia began. "First of all, I need to inform all of you of this one more time since it seems unclear."

Yasenia blurted. "I hate people lying to my face."

They all flinched for a moment at the coldness in her voice. Yasenia continued. "I understand some things can be said easily. I understand that there will always be lies. Therefore, I won't blame any of you for it unless it is something I consider important. For example, I don't care if any of you tell me that you have zero intercourse experience, even if it is a lie. I don't care about those things."

Yasenia continued. "However, if by chance I ask why you didn't follow my orders. And then, you blatantly lie to my face, expecting me to believe it. Well, it doesn't sit well with me, yeah? I feel like I'm being treated as a stupid person."

Their eyes couldn't help but gravitate toward the gardener, and they saw sweat building up in her body.

Yasenia chuckled and stepped forward, using a handkerchief to clean the sweat on her forehead. However, this gesture didn't come as heartwarming. It felt as if the cold was seeping into their bones.

"Since things are like this, we'll do one thing before we begin knowing each other more thoroughly." Yasenia's voice sounded calm, like the calm before the storm.

Yasenia stepped back and looked at the fifty women, spreading her spiritual sense at maximum efficiency around them.

The woman saw Yasenia's golden eyes radiate a soft glow, and their instincts told them that an ancient predator had locked their eyes on them.