Chapter 582. Fighting for the [Sun Obliterating Immortal Body].

The Auctioneer continued presenting the item and said something that took Yasenia's attention.

"By the way, the cultivator was kind enough to allow us to reveal where it comes from. This cultivation technique comes from a secret realm that was discovered recently, about two hundred years ago. This Secret Realm is in the Southwest part of the continent, near [Dolgor City]. According to estimates, it will open again in three to eight years. The best estimate is five and a half years, but the possibility of opening sooner or later exists."

"For more information about the Secret Realm, sirs and madams will have to visit [Dolgor City]."

Yasenia became thoughtful. 'I think I've read about this city. It is one of the major cities in the continent.'

Tengliu commented. "Dolgor? That place is quite a deep well."

Yasenia asked. "Do you think I can open a branch of my clan there?"

Tengliu pondered. "If you do so with my and Coraline's support, it's possible. However, you need a few Epoch Core Realm cultivators. Your usual intimidation tactics won't work as well as they did here in Koran City. There are powers there that actually request a fight, after all."

Yasenia pondered. 'Then... I should find a place nearby to set up a sect. Even if they want to stop me, after I manage to set up a formation, it will be basically impossible... Hm. Yes, I'll do so. Koran City has become too small for me too quickly, so it's time to create my main headquarters and power in Distancia.'

Tatyana and Cecile heard her, so Cecile asked. 'How will you call it?'

Yasenia smiled. 'Astral Sky Sect.'

Tatyana lifted an eyebrow. 'Oh? You are opening a sect?'

Yasenia nodded. 'Yes. It's a sect with the Astral Sky Clan leading it and the Dravory Family on top. People who enter the Astral Sky Clan will be those who pass the test I'm doing right now. The test for the sect can be laxer.'

Cecile asked. 'And the test to enter the Dravory Family?'

Yasenia heard the warning, but she just laughed. 'There isn't one, sweetheart. That's our family. The only way to make it bigger is by making children~.'

Tatyana smirked. 'I can bet you there will be an exception in about a year or two.'

Yasenia blinked, confused.

Tatyana didn't explain.

Yasenia ignored it and continued thinking of ways to create her Sect securely.

She blinked and remembered that the [Holy Beast Empire] ruled those lands. Then, the dragon woman she spoke to on the first day appeared in her mind.

'That person I made connections with is from the Holy Beast Empire, right?'

As puzzle pieces clicked in her mind one after another, an intricate and detailed plan formed in the intelligent dragoness's mind.

She was aroused from her thoughts by the auctioneer's shout.

"Knowing this, let's bet, let's dance with each other for this unique treasure! The initial price is Ten Million Flawless Parus, minimum increment of five hundred thousand!"

Yasenia asked Tatyana. "How deep are our funds after selling all those treasures?"

Tatyana didn't answer and smiled. "Who knows?"

Yasenia frowned and closed her eyes.

Her powerful mind began calculating all items sold from three days ago until now. As numbers flew in her mind, three bets were made.