Chapter 551. Customer Service? Arriving at the Auction House.

Tatyana separated from the group and entered the central room where the formation lay.

The intricate runes carved with different materials surrounding a core in the middle glowed and moved as energy bent to fulfill the formation's functions.

When activated, Tatyana could see certain parts of the formation flare up with a brilliant red glow.

'Red and Gold. Although the color is not always defining, it has something to do with the cultivator. My runes are usually green, black, or white...'

'I heard from Yasenia that she managed to mix her blood essence during the ritual and affect it.'

Remembering that bit of information, her eyebrow twitched. 'To think she dared play tricks with a True Heavenly Saint, a young dragon that doesn't know she was grabbing the tooth of a predator that could gobble her up in one chomp.'

She traced the formation lines and thought. 'The inheritance changed from [Heaven's Truth Glass Heart Connection] to [Heaven's Truth Scarlet Crystal Heart Connection]. Even her constitution changed to the [Scarlet Heart's Prismatic Crystal Body]. Something I've never heard about. But after being close and feeling it, it doesn't lose to Yasenia's [Celestial Yin and Yang Body].'

Returning from her memories, she began analyzing the formation. Angel created this one entirely without her supervision, so she was quite curious.

'Hm... Not bad at all. The cutie is really talented, formation-wise. Honestly, she is slowly catching up to the Jiang Ying Yue all those years ago...'

Tatyana remembered those days when she chased after her current [Undead Empress] and smiled. 'I basically annoyed her so much that we ended up like a couple, hahaha.'

But those were memories from hundreds of thousands of years ago. Now, that woman was no more, and an Undead Summon and a completely different being stood in her stead.

She shook her head and sighed, returning her attention to the formation. "I almost have nothing to do. The little girl has done a very good job. Strength-wise, even low-level Dantian Spiritualization Realm cultivators would have a hard time breaching it without causing a commotion. However, it is still lacking against the people roaming the streets right now. Hmm, let's enhance it in these areas."

She took out her formation pen and a small bowl with formation ink. After sinking the pen and absorbing the ink, Tatyana began working.

Her strokes were neat and elegant, with flowing elegance that would mesmerize anyone. The green, black, and white colored lines and runes manifested and moved along the air, landing on a place of the formation and overriding it.

Tatyana felt a small signal coming from it, but she created a burst of energy, destroying it. 'Hm, a secretly hidden warning array in case someone tries to mess with the formation. The little girl didn't leave anything out, hahaha.'

'I need to tie these paths so that energy can flow smoothly, then that part near the core is too cramped and messy, so let's smooth it out. Hm, yes. The outer runes do not absorb enough energy, so let's enhance the energy absorption. Then...'

Tatyana's hand blurred as runes and lines flew around her in complex and intricate shapes, and the red and gold-colored formation gained black, green, and white colors.

With each second that passed, its aura increased and became denser as the energy around it surged toward it.

Meanwhile, Yasenia waited outside and acted as a shopkeeper for fun. She stood behind the register with a smile, and every person that came in front of her had a silly smile as they told her what they wanted to buy.