Chapter 471. Sitting on Evelyn. Tournament Participation Talk. (R-18)

Once in their inn rooms, they all walked into Yasenia's room.

Evelyn slumped on the bed and sighed. "It is so boring having to act reserved. I can't joke about Yasenia's peerless tits-."

*Bang!*

Evelyn slammed against a wall and slid down like a splat of mud. Naturally, she was completely unharmed.

Andrea sighed. "You had it pent up, right? For it to be your first sentence, I can understand how many times you had to hold back."

Evelyn swiftly stood up, like the indestructible little pervert she was, and jumped toward Yasenia's bosom.

Yasenia chuckled and opened her arms, allowing Evelyn's face to meet face first with the pair of soft, springy, and tender flesh.

Yasenia spun twice to kill momentum, and Evelyn used that time to latch onto Yasenia like a koala.

Angel exclaimed. "Ah! That's my move!"

Evelyn chuckled perversely. "Huehueeugh, they smell so good, so soft, they can wrap around my head~. Ahn ~, I really love your tits!"

Yasenia lifted her hand and landed it harshly against Evelyn's butt. "Dear, stop drooling. You are wetting my cleavage."

Evelyn moaned and lifted her head obediently. "Okay, love. Sorry, I got too excited."

Yasenia saw the drool and sighed with a smile, taking out a handkerchief and softly cleaning her face. "My dear can even suck them if she asks, don't be so desperate for them, love."

Evelyn blushed and shyly nodded. "Um... Sorry."

Cecile asked. "What's our night plan?"

Evelyn righteously said. "Of course, getting enough dragon nectar to drown!"

Yasenia got thoughtful. "Isn't it a bit dangerous to do it here?"

Evelyn shook her head quickly. "Don't worry, love. We can do a few pumps and one release. (Either way, once you start, you become a beast even in quickies.)"

Yasenia saw Evelyn's pleading expression and finally gave in to her dear's request. "Okay, but only once."

Evelyn smiled triumphantly.

They planned a bit about what to buy and where to visit if they had free time, and then Yasenia did, like Evelyn said, a "quick" one with each of them.

Evelyn's body was completely in the air as her legs bounced up and down, and her moans almost pierced the walls.

Yasenia was grabbing her by the butt, with the back of Evelyn's knees kept up by her arms, and moving her up and down.

Yasenia was not completely naked, wearing a tight-fitting black suit that revealed her most precious spots.

Between bounces, Evelyn could observe the tightly wrapped breasts with nipples in the air bouncing wildly. 'I'm in heaven!'

Looking closely, you could see multiple red marks on Evelyn's butt.

"You wanted to lick my pussy without an order? Such a bad girl. Here is your punishment!"

*PAH!* *PAH!* *PAH!*

"Yes, yes! More, punish me more!"

Yasenia felt the tightness increasing and grunted in pleasure, then she accelerated. "Well, before more punishment, I must reward my tight dear. Here is your awaited nectar."

Yasenia forcefully slammed down Evelyn until their pelvis met. The long and fat dragon pushed open the previously prepared canal and entered way more profound than the limit set by the female body, piercing right through the cervix with an electrifying and overwhelmingly euphoric sensation.