Chapter 480. Seven of the Thirty-Three Clans.

While they were talking, a person from the tournament landed before them and saluted with Distancia's greeting. "Matriarch from the Astral Sky Clan, we've come to retrieve the dress your slave is wearing."

Yasenia smiled and nodded. "I was about to call someone so that they could come and get it. It's a bit of a shame, though. I really like how it looks."

The others looked at Luna, still wearing the off-shoulder blue dress. It was very tight and hugged Luna's curves perfectly, making her look like a high-ranking person even when her facial expression was lost.

The person who came laughed and nodded. "Participant Evelyn did a great job. Aesthetically, it is honestly my favorite dress. So unique and beautiful. I bet participant Evelyn will have a few people asking her for dresses soon."

Jorey commented with a laugh. "She already has a bit of fame in Koran City, and many misses and madams have already asked for dresses."

Yasenia turned toward Evelyn and asked. "Dear, please remove her clothes and give her something else to wear."

Evelyn looked down at Luna's ample chest and thought about what to give her. Then, she spoke to Yasenia. "The dresses I have for large breasts are all yours and Angel's, Matriarch. However, neither of you has her height. The Matriarch is too tall, and Angel is too short for her."

Yasenia commented. "Well, if they are everyday dresses, you can use the one you want and retouch it. Don't use anything expensive."

Evelyn rubbed her chin. "Hmm... Should I take one of Angel's long dresses and touch it a bit to look like a midi dress? That sounds like a good idea. But Luna's breasts are a bit bigger, so I should use a baggy dress not to make it stuffy."

Yasenia nodded. "That sounds perfect."

Evelyn took out one of Angel's white dresses, followed by her scissors and needle. Then, in a few seconds, she made some cuts and adjustments to the dress.

The others looked at how Evelyn worked up close and nodded in approval. Elder Song smiled. "Worthy of being the twenty-first, her skills are excellent."

Evelyn finished shortly after, and Yasenia ordered. "Luna, take off your clothes."

Nobody thought it was strange for Yasenia to ask Luna to get naked in the middle of the crowd. In their opinion, this woman was just a slave, after all.

Yasenia also ordered it like this for that reason. A slight for showing her naked body is not something Yasenia will try to cover.

Tatyana has always trained Yasenia not to be ashamed, and Yasenia had even fought naked in the past against her maids.

When Evelyn approached to take it off, Luna grabbed onto the blue dress.

The other people present were startled and looked at Luna with frowns. Yasenia was not excluded from the group of frowning people.

Our dragoness could understand why Luna was reluctant, but there were limits one had to understand.

Yasenia's voice cooled down as her gaze landed on Luna while exerting mortal-level pressure. "Take it off, Luna. Either take it off, or I'll throw you back to where you came from. I've not shown kindness to you for you to forget your place."

Yasenia's tone was convincing because she was not lying. She saved Luna out of convenience for her objectives, not because Luna was unique or something. There were thousands like Luna, and Yasenia was no saint who would put herself at risk for this.

Therefore, the cold voice making such a promise made almost everyone who heard it tremble, including Luna.

Her eyes looking at Yasenia showed fear and a hint of resentment, something Yasenia didn't miss.