Chapter 455. Mama Dragon's Supper Tickling Attack!

When they arrived home, they could see the harpies flying in and out occasionally. Some carried bags filled with possessions, and others had them in their spatial rings.

Spatial rings in Distancia Continent were naturally less spacious and less common than in Sky Continent.

If in Sky Continent, the average spatial ring worn by Unification Realm cultivators was about one thousand cubic meters, in Distancia, it was between 100~200 cubic meters.

The difference was enormous.

Besides Kali and Yasenia, the other girls had the same ring. It was the best ring sold in Lost Town inside the Secret Realm.

It had an enormous ten thousand cubic meters of space, plenty of space for their current needs.

Kali's was different because it could hold actual living organisms inside. The size was five thousand cubic meters.

Of course, the spiritual power of the creatures she could store had to be low, or the formations wouldn't be able to last.

All spatial rings could hold living beings, but the space inside a spatial ring was often fragile. Therefore, when one said that the accessory could harbor life, it meant that it was molded for it and could support an ecosystem without a problem.

It wasn't late when they finished their daily work.

The dragoness looked outside the window and saw the rain still pouring. The sound of the water droplets hitting the glass window was relaxing enough for Yasenia to lean on her hand and allow her mind to wander. 'Fu clan... What should I do with them? I'm currently powerless if they suddenly decide to attack me. Although I can resist if the powers are stronger than Koran City, we will be in trouble as long as they have a peak-level Ethereal Soul Body Realm cultivator.

Yasenia understood that Body Cultivation realms were divided into low, mid, high, and peak levels.

When compared to Spiritual cultivation, low was equivalent to a level one or two; mid to a level three, four, or five; high to a level six, seven, or eight; finally, peak to a level nine or half-step cultivator.

'Can I fight against an equivalent of a level nine Unification Realm cultivator? I'm really not sure... The attack Elder Huo released against Andrea while defending my transformation was already similar to a full-strength attack of mine at that time. I'm stronger now after the transformation. Understanding the [Constellation Steps] will also increase my battle prowess to an entirely new level. Even then, I'm not that confident.'

Yasenia pondered. 'What if I use my Dragon form? I'm honestly a bit clueless about my strength in that form. Am I stronger? Weaker? Similar? I feel stronger, but I'm unsure if my hunch is correct.'

'Sigh. Thankfully, we are creating a secret room to practice transformation and combat with Cecile and my dears.'

After relaxing for ten minutes, Yasenia decided to have an early dinner today so that they could relax later. 'Well, let's forget complicated things for a while. I need to cook a delicious meal for them~.'

While she was cooking, Yasenia remembered her acupuncture technique. After using it on Kali twenty years ago, she has barely touched it again. 'I will give them a massage later with it. It has been a while since I gave them a full body massage, after all.'

Yasenia's pondering mind was distracted by the sound of the meat sizzling.

Her eyes went to the pan and saw that it was almost perfect.

She turned to the potato mush and nodded. 'Smells delicious.'

Then, her eyes landed on the cucumber salad at the side and the fish soup simmering on the other side, and she smiled. 'Everything is nearly done. Hm?'