Chapter 524. Conversation between involved parties. [End of Volume Nine]

After Yasenia left, the others looked at her back with complicated feelings.

The gesture of giving them healing pills was obviously a hint that Yasenia wouldn't finish the relationship with them.

Therefore, they all understood that she had just left for other reasons. They remembered how injured Yasenia's humans were and connected Yasenia's hasty departure with that.

Elder Mu took out one of the pills from the jar.

A perfectly round green and blue pill that shone like a beautiful marble landed on her palm. The beautiful pill had a relaxing aroma that calmed the pain from the wounds just from smelling it.

Carbira commented. "Elder Mu, can I receive my pill? My shell is broken and hurts a lot."

"Wait for a moment. I need to analyze it just in case it has something."

Jorey frowned. "Elder Mu..."

"Lady Jorey, trust and precaution go hand in hand. Me testing the pill doesn't mean I don't trust her. There is no haste in ingesting it for anyone present besides pacifying the pain, so taking the extra precaution is natural and stupid not to do."

Jorey nodded, and the others that wanted to protest also got silent. After all, Elder Mu had all the pills with her.

Fu Yu was not as arrogant as Elder Mu because she was a direct senior. So even if he had a mouthful of words to spit at her, he kept them inside.

She nodded after sniffing it and using a tool to test if they were poison. "They are genuine healing pills. I didn't have this many high-level healing pills, so these will be useful. Probably nobody will die thanks to these."

Then, Elder Mu began giving each person one of them.

As Elder Mu analyzed, they were genuine healing pills that aided with regeneration and had almost ninety-two percent purity. The purity was so high that they would dissolve a few impurities in their bodies.

In short, they were excellent healing pills.

Naturally, hearing about the effects, almost everybody present felt grateful for Yasenia.

Elder Song sighed. "We owe her quite a bit."

Elder Yu nodded. "If it weren't for Lady Yasenia's powerful attacks. We would be done for."

Elder Mao commented. "Don't forget Angel. That human saved all of our lives. Her proficiency in formations is the only thing that kept us alive."

They all nodded.

Elder Huo asked. "What realm do you think Lady Yasenia is in?"

Elder Mu, the most experienced, said. "Lady Yasenia looked like she had energy to spare. Moreover, she received almost no injuries after being attacked by that monstrosity a few times. The same with the shockwave from the explosion. Her attacks were land-changing and imposing. I can't really see the real damage they did, but the aura was extraordinary."

Elder Mu concluded. "In my opinion, Lady Yasenia should either be an extremely talented Peak-level Ethereal Soul Body Realm cultivator or an average low-level Epoch Core Body Realm cultivator."

Elder Mao agreed. "Yes, that should be the right range of strength. If she were stronger, she would have probably been able to beat the monstrosity by herself and with much more ease. If she were weaker, making attacks on that scale would've been impossible."

They were taking into account the aura and not the actual damage. If they could look at the traces of the battle, these seniors would've realized that Yasenia's strength hovered between a mid-level and a high-level Ethereal Soul Body Realm cultivator.