Chapter 434. Getting to know the three hundred harpies.

Yasenia finished by saying. "I won't care about unrelated people leaving, and even if you want to leave later, I won't tie you down under certain conditions. However, once you snuggle below my wing and become part of my power, what I hate with my very soul is betrayal, and punishment for it will be beyond anything you can imagine. Therefore, take your time and think if you'll stay or not."

Yasenia then stopped speaking and silently looked at them.

The harpies looked at each other and got thoughtful. Yasenia's way of presenting was strange, to say the least.

Until now, whenever these experienced women entered a house, clan, or power, they would always hear their place was perfect, with pristine walls and deep connections.

Yet, Yasenia told them many negative things and some unbelievable statements. Although they were naturally attracted to Yasenia's appearance, none of the three hundred harpies present were stupid to be swayed by it.

Ghana chose them by hand, after all. Each of them had critical thinking ability and decision-making.

Yasenia didn't speak and looked around, waiting for the ones who wanted to leave and were unconvinced. Yasenia could have told them many of their advantages in more detail, and she was sure that they would follow her with loyalty.

However, for the first batch, she wanted people who liked to gamble yet had a sense of ambition while also thinking things through.

The dragoness threw various hints in her speech that would attract their attention, so if they didn't leave, it meant that they were either confident in her or Ghana's vision.

Either option was good.

After ten minutes of waiting, all of them stood in their place. Yasenia was satisfied and revealed the first honest smile. "All of you stayed. I didn't expect something like this."

One of the harpies shouted. "Matriarch, if we can see you daily, even dying is worth it!"

The harpies laughed, and another shouted. "That's right! If Matriarch sets a group bath session, we'll follow you even if you decide to fight the thirty-three clans!"

Yasenia raised her eyebrow and chuckled. "That suggestion, I'll think about it."

"Really?"

Yasenia nodded. "Once we get comfortable with each other, I don't mind sharing a bath."

"Woohoo!"

"Matriarch, you are the most beautiful!"

"Matriarch, you are the sexiest!"

Yasenia rolled her eyes and spoke. "Okay, enough ruckus. Let's get to serious work."

Yasenia stopped speaking and waited for the harpies to get silent.

Then, she continued calmly, her face regaining the previous seriousness. "Since all of you have decided to join me, we must divide you into groups and understand your strengths."

Yasenia pointed behind her and commented. "Those six women behind me are masters in each of their crafts. They are comparable to those in the top twenty of the Nine-sects. Not to mention, they may surpass even those people soon."

Exclamations were heard from the girls."

Yasenia said. "The professions they dominate are the following. Alchemy and everything related to medicine, spirit plant gardening, blacksmithing, formations, tailoring, and cooking."

Yasenia said. "Naturally, we'll need a powerful force to defend ourselves, so one of them is also an expert hunter with wide beast-related knowledge and high strength."