Chapter 437. War Intent. Ghana's suggestion.

Yasenia looked at them and lifted an eyebrow charmingly. "Not bad. Can you continue? I still have a lot to give."

The ten harpies felt their hearts sinking.

'Who told us she was acting strong and deceiving our sisters!? She is clearly a monster!'

However, they couldn't give up now, not with their lives on the line. Moreover, at that moment, only Yasenia was facing them. If the others involved themselves, their chances would get thinner than they already were.

Therefore, the ten harpies attacked Yasenia in a barrage of attacks.

Yasenia fought with them without increasing her strength further. At this pace, Yasenia could fight for days if needed.

She only used one domain, two strengthening skills, and her battle dance skill.

However, these proved to be enough to deal with the barrage released by the ten harpies as Yasenia's body weaved between their attacks and counterattacked.

The harpies surrounding them were awed, but some of the strongest ones were confused. They could feel that Yasenia wasn't going all out and doubted why Yasenia would delay a battle that could be finished quickly.

Ghana had tried to intervene more than once. However, Tatyana had stopped her each time.

Ghana knew for a fact that those ten weren't an opponent for Yasenia.

Yasenia was trying something.

She used zero attacking skills besides [Firmament's Battle Dance] to increase her combat perception. The reason was to try and sense the [Sword Intent] inside her.

'Intents are understandings of a specific idea, concept, or law at the most basic level. I have inside me three intents. [Sword Intent], [Monarch Intent], and [Celestial Intent].'

Yasenia saw three swords attacking her from her right and swung [Draconic Heart], focusing her every fiber in the sword's movement.

*CLANG!*

Her sword repelled the three blades, but Yasenia wasn't satisfied. 'What is sword intent? Is it about the control of the sword? The sharpness of the sword? The swiftness of the sword?'

Yasenia continued to parry and counterattack without the intention to kill.

After some time of fighting back and forth, Yasenia was still stuck. 'What is a sword? A weapon? A companion? A tool? A friend?'

Yasenia continued fighting, and her eyes moved quickly, observing all the attacks and dodging, blocking, and counterattacking.

Yasenia made a whole spin and hit all of them, blasting them away. Then, she frowned. 'Sword intent... Is that an intent I want to learn? An intent that suits me?'

Yasenia observed the whole battlefield and shook her head. 'It's not. Sword Intent is something I learned when I considered myself more human than a dragon. I discovered it when I got [Draconic Heart] for the first time and trained in that mountain with master Madeleine.'

Yasenia's battle awareness increased by the second as her golden eyes shone. 'I see. I don't need sword intent. Draheart is not just a sword. It is my heart, a core part of my being.'

The ten harpies lunged forward again, but Yasenia didn't move this time.

'I was too obsessed with the sword.'

Yasenia's [Sword Intent] disappeared from her body.

'My [Monarch Intent] will help me lead my clan. My [Celestial Intent] will help me comprehend my element. The key to my success in battle lies in the mastery of a concept I have honed over the last twenty years.'