Chapter 426. A Sweet breakfast with [Strengthening Dragon Fried Milk].

Ten minutes later, Yasenia patted Angel's head and rubbed her sore breasts. "Okay, let's stop here. I don't need to produce more. Moreover, it is starting to hurt a bit."

Angel looked at Yasenia's hands and blinked. 'I should help her! She has produced a lot, after all."

Angel unscrewed the bottle attached to the item and gave it to Yasenia.

Yasenia picked it up and poured the contents into another container to warm the milk further. Even if it was recently milked and had a warm temperature, Yasenia wanted to warm it up further so that it would last until they went to the dining room.

Angel was utterly shocked at Yasenia's "productivity."

At first, she thought that Yasenia would be able to produce four liters at most, quite an exaggerated number. However, only after really milking her did Angel know how wrong she was.

'20 liters (around 5.2 gallons). I wonder if Yasenia's ancestors had a cow down the evolutionary tree.'

Angel saw that Yasenia was about to pull the dress up and exclaimed. "Wait!"

Yasenia blinked twice and looked at Angel curiously. "What do you want, baby?"

Angel said with a serious expression. "I-I'll massage your breasts!"

Yasenia raised an eyebrow, and she then chuckled. "Sure, go ahead. Try not to bother me too much while I cook, okay, love?"

Angel nodded, grabbed one of the big breasts with both hands, and slowly began applying pressure.

Her little fingers pressed and sunk into the soft flesh, massaging the deep tissue. Yasenia's naturally jiggly body was very malleable, and the breast wrapped around Angel's fingers like jelly.

Naturally, the pressure made a bit of milk leak. However, Angel's face only became light pinkish while using tissues to clean Yasenia occasionally. 'Yasenia can massage my entire body and hold back. I can also do the same!'

Meanwhile, Yasenia continued to cook the fried milk and prepare the morning beverage like coffee and milk tea.

Yasenia thought to herself while Angel seriously soothed her breasts. 'The way her hands move... Isn't this what I do when I give her a full-body massage? Hoh? My baby was learning as I did it?'

Yasenia chuckled. 'I thought she wasn't paying attention because she usually begins to drool comfortably while I massage her.'

After a while, Angel also didn't overdo it, lifting Yasenia's nightdress to hide her bosom.

Yasenia lowered her head and kissed her forehead. "Thanks a lot, baby. I feel super comfortable now."

Angel lifted her head and smiled sweetly. "Really?"

Yasenia nodded honestly and smiled. "Really. My baby did a great job. Your little hands felt very comfortable."

Angel hugged Yasenia with a broad smile and then said with newly gained confidence. "I-I'll also help you with the cooking."

Yasenia chuckled and nodded.

Then, Yasenia explained it to her while she made the fried milk and other morning foods by herself.

After another twenty minutes, Yasenia finally cooked the last slice and nodded.

Her eyes also moved toward Angel's plate, and she chuckled.

Angel was pouting while looking at the ugly thing she made. Naturally, the little cutie was quite a disaster when it came to cooking.

She had never in her life touched a cooking tool, after all.