Chapter 425. A morning to pamper the dragoness. Angel's novel experience. (R-15)

Like that, a night passed, and the morning after all the events came.

They all woke up refreshed, feeling Yasenia's energy circulating inside them. It made their bodies feel energetic and full of vitality.

Moreover, since they managed to resolve the most urgent problems yesterday, their hearts were relaxed and calm.

They opened their eyes one by one and checked the surroundings to find their dearest.

However, they were surprised when they found Yasenia still sleeping. Usually, the dragoness was one of the first to wake up.

They kept silent and looked as the morning light slowly illuminated the room. The soft morning glow landed on Yasenia's fair skin, creating a beautiful sheen.

Her relaxed facial features and soft breathing made her look gentle and peaceful.

Not to mention, the small Kaleina leaning beside Yasenia's head looked very cute. Her small mouth softly bit Yasenia's ear, and the purple serpentine body curled around Yasenia's neck.

Naturally, the dragoness didn't realize and kept sleeping peacefully, her arms holding Angel closely and securely on top of her.

Angel had the side of her face resting on the soft and malleable flesh, and her blue eyes lazily looked at Yasenia's sleeping face. 'Sigh, my Yasenia looks like a being untouched by mortal dust when she sleeps. So gentle, ethereal, and tender-looking.'

This posture was not uncomfortable for Yasenia, even though it would feel unpleasant for an ordinary woman. After all, sleeping side by side and cradling your lover if you want intimacy is better.

They didn't say anything as they all felt Yasenia's tiredness must be due to her mental battles and stress.

Although speaking with the City Lord and the Elders looked effortless, they were sure that Yasenia had considered many things while talking, walking that thin line that would give them the most advantages.

It was tiring, not to mention all the formation and cooking practice she did yesterday.

Not long after, they all saw Yasenia's thick and long eyelashes trembling and her eyes slowly opening, revealing a misty pair of golden eyes with slit pupils.

The black vertical pupils widened and thinned, accustoming to the light pouring from the window.

Her hand moved and caressed Angel's head as she looked around dazedly.

They all found her unbearably cute.

After the dragoness saw her dears looking at her right after waking up, a broad smile blossomed on her lips, and she said with a hoarse but pleasant voice. "Good morning, dears."

Who can resist this cute sexiness?

Their following actions naturally were pampering the dragoness while she was still a bit groggy from just waking up.

The coordinated pampering attack was super effective, and Yasenia sprawled all over them as they kissed and scratched her.

Yasenia became a purring mess as they made her thoughts fly away, only leaving the comfortable feeling of being pampered in her mind.

Even little Kaleina joined the fun. The small dragon hugged Yasenia's cheek with her tiny arms and licked her mama dragon with love.

Their hearts melted while observing Yasenia's squinted eyes as her seductive body twisted in delight, her throat releasing her typical deep purring, and her tail wagging continuously.

"Our Yasenia is such a good girl."

*Grrr~.*

"Look how much she likes her little daughter's licks~, so cute."