Chapter 469. Yasenia's concerns. An unexpectedly expected situation.

After seeing the bloody cat patriarch stand up from the stands, Evelyn flinched and exclaimed. "Whoa, is he alive? He looks like the body will fall apart in the next second."

Yasenia also thought similarly, but remembering the miraculous capacity of a Body Cultivator to take hits, she was sure that the wounds were not that heavy even when his body had twisted in unnatural ways after colliding with the minotaur's club a few times.

Elder Mu answered Evelyn. "His wounds are certainly severe. However, he will probably make a full recovery from those wounds in a month. Moreover, he can take advantage of this and increase his cultivation."

Yasenia wanted to ask how, but it was an impossible question. Body Cultivation was the only way to increase strength in Distancia. 'I've been so preoccupied with the clan matters that I forgot to study the most basic knowledge.'

Thankfully, there was Tatyana. 'Little treasure, regenerating from battle injuries helps advance and comprehend Body Cultivation. This is another reason Body Cultivators are quite feared in the books I read. They will put almost everything on the line while fighting. The more you injure them without dealing fatal wounds, the more ferociously and eager they would attack.'

Meanwhile, Kali had thought he would need three months for complete recovery, missing the mark by quite a lot.

However, her experience with body cultivators was still too superficial compared with Elder Mu's hundreds of years, so she did not contradict her. 'I've been investigating the biology and meridians of body cultivators with our prisoners, but I'm still immature. Are the harsh conditions and many injuries slowing down their healing factor? Or are harpies less strong than the felines? Hmm... So many things to learn.'

Valeria chuckled. 'Let's go slowly, Kali. Remember that we have plenty of time. Moreover, if you girls begin the Body Cultivation Path in the future, your research will greatly help.'

Although our girls had sparred and fought against the harpies in the past, their interchanges were not that ferocious. Therefore, a few details were bound to be overlooked.

Moreover, between the three hundred harpies, only Ghana and two others were enough to give them a sense of danger. Ghana was a recently advanced High-level Ethereal Soul Cultivator, which was equivalent to a level seven or eight Unification Realm cultivator.

Ghana was also the highest-ranked harpy strength-wise.

Therefore, they never injured them enough to show a body cultivator's resilience.

Yasenia got thoughtful and said to Cecile. "Increase the training intensity once we return. Also, use the formations to make them fight to the brink of death. Try to avoid death. We haven't got enough loyalty from them to push them to die in just training."

The harpies working at home suddenly felt their bodies shudder and used their wings to cover themselves.

'What is this bad premonition!? I don't like it!'

Back at the Coliseum, Yasenia and the others observed the battle style and occasional skills body cultivators used.

They were very observant and realized that ranged skills were very scarce. Moreover, the use of weapons was common. Very few fought barehanded.

Yet, the skills used with Body Cultivation rarely carried the attribute's strength. Angel was curious. 'Are beast humans attributeless?'

Yasenia shook her head. 'Their skills are built in such a way that it uses very little of the elemental potential. Unlike us, who focus on them. It's fascinating to see, to be honest.'